Alloy size??

zorro

Reaction score
:music: Hi to all the experts. I normaly get cars already with alloys bodykit etc, so im a bit lost ive got 17" rims but i bit worried if i buy a bdykit were j7ess has recomended and thanks, would the car look a little silly,would i be better goin to 18" or does it depend on the kit,when ive done all this ill post pic b4 n after..

So Any ideas ??

zorro said:
:music: Hi to all the experts. I normaly get cars already with alloys bodykit etc, so im a bit lost ive got 17" rims but i bit worried if i buy a bdykit were j7ess has recomended and thanks, would the car look a little silly,would i be better goin to 18" or does it depend on the kit,when ive done all this ill post pic b4 n after..

So Any ideas ??
There aint no experts on here mate,are you sure your in the right place.
Seriously though i would put 19's on if your having a kit fitted.I fitted 18's and thay just didnt look enough.
What 17's have you got might be interested in them?

ive got 5 star original 17" but it all depends what kit get

hi mate, i've got 19" on mine with 8" wide on the front and 9" on the rear, seems to ride the pot holes better with bigger rims, but kerbs easily (if the wife drives it???) are you lowering it too???

hmm dunno wanna see whats in the money pot dont wanna go cheap but also dint wannna go stupid,but the most important thing to me is the kit i has to be spot on

i got mine from elite in rainham, your should choose a set and keep an eye out on a few big companys,

What suspension you running Zorro?? Have you a Sport or Standard.

Mine is a Sport and I havnt touched the suspension, Dont need too.
I have 19's aswell and you gotta have 19's Zorro, its the way forward. 19's didnt affect my ride too much, a little more sensitive to the ***** roads around here but hey, I aint complaining.