alloy refurb

Ike

Original bad-man
Reaction score
Going to have the alloys refurbed in the next week or so, my question is what finish have people gone for, jobs there is factory (which is what I am thinking at the moment), but is there any facelift version colour or anything people have done that looks fresh and not :pileofpoop: (on my car) or just leave it as factory?

my car colour and alloy type are as below.

Audi-S3-8P-6.jpg

I'm not sure those are the same wheels thinking about it... mine are like the first below. the second I found are of a black edition version, might be cool? anyone done this? thoughts?

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Neither of these alloys in image 2 and 3 look like those on the S3 in image one. Similar but not the same. FWIW, the alloys in image one are far nicer!

How about an anthracite colour - always looks good.

Neither of these alloys in image 2 and 3 look like those on the S3 in image one. Similar but not the same. FWIW, the alloys in image one are far nicer!

How about an anthracite colour - always looks good.

yeah, realised afterward alloys were similar but different, something didn't seem right about the ones in the pic. the following images are my type. you may also be able to see from my profile pic. the black edition (second pic with alloy hub background) look kind of anthracite to me?

also, does anyone know the paint codes for these (or any others)?

Well, she's in and the finish chosen. Was very tempted to go black (glass look), but think that would look much better on 19s than on 18s. I'll post some pics for judgement after I pick her up at the weekend... :haha: