Alloy Photoshop Request

HHS3

Phantom Black S3 - R-Tech Stage 2+
Reaction score
Hello,

My old man has been very generous indeed and has offered to buy me a set of alloys for my birthday in August. I've set the budget at £500 and I'm only interested in 18 inch wheels as I want them to affect the car's handling as little as possible. I have a Phantom Black S3 and so I don't want black, silver or white alloys, only gun metal / anthracite etc.

I initially wanted some genuine S3 Black Edition Rotor alloys however these are very expensive and I don't trust the build quality of replica's off of ebay.

After searching on here as well as the internet, I've managed to narrow it down to just two sets of alloys:
  • Wolfrace Genesis (Gun Metal)
  • Team Dynamics 1.2s (Anthracite)
The below pictures are all off the internet, please can someone do two separate Photoshops, each one with a full set of both alloys on?

Many Thanks.

audi_s3_tfsi_quattro_phantom_black_2007_4410058458936510388.jpg

wolfrace_Genesis%20Gunmetal2.jpg

TDPR1p215inchAnth-750x563.jpg

Bump for any Photoshoppers who haven't been on over the weekend.

I am swaying towards the Wolfrace Genesis but would like to see both sets on. Will most likely be putting spacers on the rear to improve the look but have heard putting them on the front is not a great idea for handling reasons, so I will avoid this if possible.

Here's my quick effort - I'm not a professional by the way ;)

A3 2
A3 1

Reactions: Audib5fan and HHS3
Wolfrace.. Just no. Not on an Audi. Every man and his dog seems to have 1.2's at the min too.

Looked at bola b10's? Basically 1552 Tarmac reps.. However anything other than rotors the car will need lowering to look right

Reactions: Dannyg
Here's my quick effort - I'm not a professional by the way ;)

Nice one for that A32, much appreciated!

Wolfrace.. Just no. Not on an Audi. Every man and his dog seems to have 1.2's at the min too.

Looked at bola b10's? Basically 1552 Tarmac reps.. However anything other than rotors the car will need lowering to look right

The manufacturer was the only thing putting me off the Genesis, otherwise it would be them 100% as rotors are my favourite to be honest. Genuine rotors are ****** expensive though and I'm not sure what the build quality of the replica's are like off of ebay..

Nice one for that A32, much appreciated!
more than welcome HHS3, most of my limited photoshop "skill" goes into taking the mickey out of work mates, pick on those with a with a bmw more than most. anyway, my 3.2 has the same paint job as your s3, phantom black. Apart from your silver wing mirrors and wheels our cars look the same... i have been looking today to buy an s3, nice 08 but black black (with rotors) :( looked at a nice s5 also...bottom line is i like v6 v8. but s5 isn't what i expected

more than welcome HHS3, most of my limited photoshop "skill" goes into taking the mickey out of work mates, pick on those with a with a bmw more than most. anyway, my 3.2 has the same paint job as your s3, phantom black. Apart from your silver wing mirrors and wheels our cars look the same... i have been looking today to buy an s3, nice 08 but black black (with rotors) :( looked at a nice s5 also...bottom line is i like v6 v8. but s5 isn't what i expected

Haha sounds good, Audi > BMW any day of the week! What's the unhappy face for, the fact that it's Brilliant Black or that it has rotors? Nice, S5's are meaty and sounds the dogs but it will be a hell of a lot more expensive to run compared to an S3, so it depends on your budget.

Haha, for the love of god, keep the OEM ones!

The Audi Black Edition Rotors have always been my favourite alloys by far, it's just that genuine one's are ****** expensive! I'm trying to find someone who's owned a set of replica rotors for a while to see if they've had any issues with them long term.

Unhappy face was for the brilliant black, looks too flat for me, prefer the pearl of phantom black, also prefer the contrast of having silver wheels too. guess that's why we are all different. my car is not too stealthy as it is. still undecided on the s5, would have to have the pop crackle exhaust on the v8. no reason i can't have both, kind of love my 3.2 though, don't think i would ever sell it