ALL YOU BLACK EDITION OWNERS!!

Attachments

• IMG_3384.JPG
    IMG_3384.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 243
Already posted in the main thread but here is the black edition 1.4 with tech pack i got yesterday.
IMG 20170912 185035
IMG 20170912 185056
IMG 20170912 185118

Reactions: Rocksteve69, IbisWhiteBob, G.Atiga and 1 other person
I got the black alcantara seats..

Its meant to be glacier! you got me worried its wrong now!
You don't possibly have any photos of the interior with the black seats do you? No problem if you don't. I have ordered black aswell but was hoping it doesn't look too dark now!

i will take some tonight after work. I do have to say it does get really dark in there at night with the black tints, piano black dash and black seats haha takes some getting used to

Reactions: Muzzito
i will take some tonight after work. I do have to say it does get really dark in there at night with the black tints, piano black dash and black seats haha takes some getting used to
That would be really appreciated. Thanks.

I got the black alcantara seats..

Its meant to be glacier! you got me worried its wrong now!

U will know as u should be able to see the metallic in the paint it's quite promenant, well mine is now I've dropped 2 layers of king of gloss on it

Heads up I have had a fault come up on mine twice now, with warning coming up on the dash saying driver assist active please switch off ignition. Dealers don't have a clue. If it does it again it's off back in

I didn't even know they came with audi pre sense as standard, now. Does it's job had someone pull onto my side of the road second day of having it and it did its job

Hi Mitz.

Just wondering if you got the chance to take some photos of the Black Alcantara seats?

Hi Mitz.

Just wondering if you got the chance to take some photos of the Black Alcantara seats?

Plenty of videos on YouTube of black editions with black leather/alcantara seats. There are also a few pics on here too a member posted a while ago.

Plenty of videos on YouTube of black editions with black leather/alcantara seats. There are also a few pics on here too a member posted a while ago.
Forget about YouTube sometimes! Cheers.

Reactions: A4AvantBlackEdition
So, after much deliberation (Ok, about 10 minutes), I've put pen to paper on a new A4 BE Avant!
Went for the 2.0TFSI Quattro in Daytona Grey with the black Alcantara/leather seats! Put the tech pack and comfort pack, plus a few other little options.
No idea on delivery dates yet, waiting for the dealer to get the order placed with the factory etc.
Will be sad to see my old A4 scrapped, but at 278,000 miles it has certainly given me good value in the last 10 years!!!

Reactions: SPIKE_ and AlnSaz
So, after much deliberation (Ok, about 10 minutes), I've put pen to paper on a new A4 BE Avant!
Went for the 2.0TFSI Quattro in Daytona Grey with the black Alcantara/leather seats! Put the tech pack and comfort pack, plus a few other little options.
No idea on delivery dates yet, waiting for the dealer to get the order placed with the factory etc.
Will be sad to see my old A4 scrapped, but at 278,000 miles it has certainly given me good value in the last 10 years!!!
Wow....what a change this will be for you. Congrats on the order....went for DG as well, although I'm going saloon. What A4 do you currently have?

Thanks Spike. Definitely a change.
I've been driving around in a 53 plate Avant 2.5TDI quattro sport. Has served me really well in all honesty, probably helped by regular servicing at 10,000 miles (from a local independent garage).

Reactions: SPIKE_
Hi Mitz.

Sorry been so busy forgot to upload! Here is some I took:
IMG 20170919 180632 01
IMG 20170919 180719 01
IMG 20170919 180722 01

Reactions: Muzzito and AlnSaz