All traces of Britain slowly being eroded

Wonder how much it would cost to put barbed wire around the whole of the coast UK and signs every 10metres saying `**** OFF WE ARE FULL`

Couldnt agree more, lol

Paul

The thing is they want to change their environment to suit them, not change to suit their environment like every other species on the earth.
The reason why countries have borders is because we have different values, when Britain's borders were breached, so were their values.

Too many do-gooders in my opinion. I liked Margaret Thatcher, she had more ******** than all the blokes in Parliament put together, when she said she was going to do something, she did it. People might not have liked it but you knew where you stood. Not like the modern day spin doctors who do more U turns than the AA school of motoring, we don't have a clue what they're up to.

Lets SPEND our way out of debt.... nice one gordo. ****.

Also couldnt agree more, Thatcher said it as it was, didnt pull her punches, Gordo really is a pathetic wet fanny & so was Blair

black flag over downing street

there should be one now but with a skull and crossbones on it the robbing pirates that are in there

Mixed races can really never co-exist as they have different ideals and different values.
Unless the races coming to this country accept the way of this country then there will always be division. That's why there are a lot of areas in Britain that are occupied by different ethnic groups, they stick to their own.
The thing is they want to change their environment to suit them, not change to suit their environment like every other species on the earth.
The reason why countries have borders is because we have different values, when Britain's borders were breached, so were their values.

Too many do-gooders in my opinion. I liked Margaret Thatcher, she had more ******** than all the blokes in Parliament put together, when she said she was going to do something, she did it. People might not have liked it but you knew where you stood. Not like the modern day spin doctors who do more U turns than the AA school of motoring, we don't have a clue what they're up to.

Lets SPEND our way out of debt.... nice one gordo. ****.

If you go into politics... I want you as my MP!

Mixed races can really never co-exist as they have different ideals and different values.
Unless the races coming to this country accept the way of this country then there will always be division. That's why there are a lot of areas in Britain that are occupied by different ethnic groups, they stick to their own.

Can't realy agree with you on this, my folks moved to the UK in the 60's & none of what you have written applies to them or me. Yes, we may have different ideals & values but that has never prevented us from co-existing with anyone else. They never looked to create their old home here or set up any boundaries. They have worked & paid taxes since day one, and so have I for the last 20 years. I can't see how British values have been 'breached' by me living here, I have only ever contributed to this country, never committed any crime (excluding motoring offences...;) & never claimed any benefits.... Please do not tar everyone with the same brush.

You can't really draw a parallel from what you said your family have done and what is occurring at the moment and what I am driving at.
The simple point I am trying to make is that our government wants to appease everyone except the Englishman, they pander to every minority so as not to upset anyone, have tried to erode all kinds of competition by allowing everyone to get ahead even if they do not deserve it. Britain DOES NOT owe the world a living.
The person that works should not have to subsidise those that do not, and this country is fine without loads of Mosques springing up everywhere filled with people who hate this country.

Mike, I'm sure as you say that you worked from day one, you can speak English and you obey the law. You don't seem to have segregated yourself or your family from the rest of the community, nor are plotting to get every handout you can or orchestrate the downfall of our traditional values. This is a Christian country, like it or not, those that don't like DON'T have to be here.

Again Chris has a very good point, this is becoming a very good thread, but still awaiting the usual suspects to appear

You can't really draw a parallel from what you said your family have done and what is occurring at the moment and what I am driving at.
The simple point I am trying to make is that our government wants to appease everyone except the Englishman, they pander to every minority so as not to upset anyone, have tried to erode all kinds of competition by allowing everyone to get ahead even if they do not deserve it. Britain DOES NOT owe the world a living.
The person that works should not have to subsidise those that do not, and this country is fine without loads of Mosques springing up everywhere filled with people who hate this country.

Mike, I'm sure as you say that you worked from day one, you can speak English and you obey the law. You don't seem to have segregated yourself or your family from the rest of the community, nor are plotting to get every handout you can or orchestrate the downfall of our traditional values. This is a Christian country, like it or not, those that don't like DON'T have to be here.

Couple of points there -

The basis of welfare state is that those who do work contribute to a safety net for those who can't and this is the basis for some major strides forward in easing social deprivation and improving health/education over the past 60 years. Yes unfortunately some sections do take advantage of this but this has improved outcomes for the vast majority.

Is the criteria for being Englishman law abiding - think there are many people who would not qualify on this second point, including those advocating taking the right wing extremism to its logical outcome such as JustPlainOld.

Also there are plenty of so called 'indigenous' Englishmen/women plotting to get handouts as well - this is not ethnic origin specific.

Finally, a Christian country?? Who knows the real meaning of Easter? I it would be an optimist who would expect to hit 50% on this score.

Ultimately history and politics over the past 2000 years has made the British Isles the mongrel nation that it is and this trend is continuing.

, I have only ever contributed to this country, never committed any crime (excluding motoring offences...;) & never claimed any benefits.... Please do not tar everyone with the same brush.

Good point this.

The UK is littered with home grown Chav vermin of various colours and backgrounds, who dont , and will probably never contribute other than to keep the local Police in overtime and the Prisons busy.

Contribution culture.
Thats what we need more of.

In the mean time, close those fcuckin borders!

Paul

Ultimately history and politics over the past 2000 years has made the British Isles the mongrel nation that it is and this trend is continuing.

That is a devious lie............... and judging by the rest of your post, I assume that you are well aware of the fact.

Would you like to try and substantiate your assertions....?

Well I am aware of what Easter means, it was the last supper, Jesus' crucifixion and then his resurrection.
I might not know the ins-and-outs of it but I have the general idea. Although judging by recent events we may have to ban Easter so as not to upset any minority that may be offended by it. Bit like schools have had to with the nativity. Makes me sick.

That is a devious lie............... and judging by the rest of your post, I assume that you are well aware of the fact.

Would you like to try and substantiate your assertions....?

Being an island with a temperate climate and natural resources made this a destination of choice for many groups from across Europe - Romans, Irish, Germanic tribes (Angles and Saxons) from the continent, then the Vikings, followed by the Normans. Unlike other areas the green and pleasant land meant many of these groups settled here.

Added to this in the past few centuries was then the drive for colonies which brought in groups from **** and Africa, then there's the migration from within Europe due to the EU.

So a wide range of influences on British culture and heritage. To try and close the doors to immigration now may be possible but doesn't reflect the pattern of British history.

But okay, this is, at worst, one interpretation of things, but certainly not an untruth.