All Seasons tyres.

Edinburra

Edinburra
Reaction score
I’m about to have a set of Michelin Cross Climate+ tyres 245/40/18 fitted on Wednesday of this week. (13 November 19. My reasoning for this change is two fold. (1) it will save me the time and effort, not to mention cost, of the biannual swap over and the cost of an additional set of wheels and tyres (2) I do believe that given the variable climate we have in northern Britain, Scotland, that these tyres are overall more suitable.
Comments please.

Have them on the Passat 4 Motion and very happy with them. Much easier than switching wheels in the winter as I have to do on my A7. I would say they probably aren’t quite as good as dedicated winters but not far off it. Car goes to the continent each summer and they are fine in warmer weather too. Done about 26k on this set.

Have them on the Passat 4 Motion and very happy with them. Much easier than switching wheels in the winter as I have to do on my A7. I would say they probably aren’t quite as good as dedicated winters but not far off it. Car goes to the continent each summer and they are fine in warmer weather too. Done about 26k on this set.

Thank you, it’s what I’ve though for a while.