All new S3

Can never understand why spec a blue car with red callipers, I get it with black or white (shout out @pburv and @BarryG79) but that’s why I like this forum, we’re all different, a bit nuts and a friendly bunch.
Back on topic, I do like Navara and I am a Sportback fan. :thumbs up:

Last edited:
Reactions: Moots, Snake Pliskin, BarryG79 and 2 others
Can never understand why spec a blue car with red callipers, I get it with black or white (shout out @pburv and @BarryG79) but that’s why I like this forum, we’re all different, a bit nuts and a friendly bunch. back on topic, I do like Navara and I am a Sportback fan. :thumbs up:
:hi:lol

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, BarryG79 and Jcbmally
Can never understand why spec a blue car with red callipers, I get it with black or white (shout out @pburv and @BarryG79) but that’s why I like this forum, we’re all different, a bit nuts and a friendly bunch.
Back on topic, I do like Navara and I am a Sportback fan. :thumbs up:

I’ve got white paint & red callipers too :)

08BC84C2 51FF 4FC1 AE0E C5BB7D7F064E

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Jcbmally, Jassyo06 and 3 others
Top man Snake :thumbs up: how it should be :yes:
And not forgetting that immaculate block paving :thumbs up::salute:

Ha ha cheers mate ... yes I like to look after the block paving thanks for spotting :)

Reactions: Jcbmally, Audi Bairn and pburv
You still happy with the A45s Snake ?

I am mate BUT ....

I’m just missing my 5 cylinder soundtrack.

The car is brilliant & it does make a great sound for a 4 cylinder but I am planning a 5 cylinder return at some point.

With all this phasing out of combustion engine ****ox I just feel I need to max out on engine enjoyment whilst I can.

Reactions: Jcbmally and pburv
I am mate BUT ....

I’m just missing my 5 cylinder soundtrack.

The car is brilliant & it does make a great sound for a 4 cylinder but I am planning a 5 cylinder return at some point.

With all this phasing out of combustion engine ****ox I just feel I need to max out on engine enjoyment whilst I can.

I can imagine the 5 cylinder soundtrack is a hard act to follow I had the same issue years back when I sold my mk5 R32 it wasn't fast but I just loved the noise it made and would have another one tomorrow but could not bring myself to pay the £575 road tax :grimacing:

Yes sad times ahead for us petrolhead unfortunately would you go fl Rs3 ? or get another pfl ?

My car is due to be payed off in next few weeks keep telling myself i'am gonna stay debt free for a year or so but I can't stop
looking at the auto trader of late :grinning:

Reactions: Jcbmally, Audi Bairn, pburv and 1 other person
I can imagine the 5 cylinder soundtrack is a hard act to follow I had the same issue years back when I sold my mk5 R32 it wasn't fast but I just loved the noise it made and would have another one tomorrow but could not bring myself to pay the £575 road tax :grimacing:

Yes sad times ahead for us petrolhead unfortunately would you go fl Rs3 ? or get another pfl ?

My car is due to be payed off in next few weeks keep telling myself i'am gonna stay debt free for a year or so but I can't stop

Omg I’m the same
Finished all my debts a year ago now having loans and finance from the age of 16
I’m now 54 and a year with out debt is great
Managed to even save another 10k on top of my bank roll from last July bought an sline a4 outright which I’ve never done
And now have funds already in place for the RS3
It’s a nice place to be
and I’ve held off buying a rs4 or 5
Again a nice problem to have
But now I’m thinking it’s also nice to finally have cash in the bank and maybe just keep the sline
It’s still a nice motor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jcbmally, Audi Bairn, pburv and 2 others

Will only buy new so will have to be TT RS or RS3

Reactions: Jcbmally, Audi Bairn, PeteRS3lee and 2 others
Omg I’m the same
Finished all my debts a year ago now having loans and finance from the age of 16
I’m now 54 and a year with out debt is great
Managed to even save another 10k on top of my bank roll from last July bought an sline a4 outright which I’ve never done
And now have funds already in place for the RS3
It’s a nice place to be
and I’ve held off buying a rs4 or 5
Again a nice problem to have
But now I’m thinking it’s also nice to finally have cash in the bank and maybe just keep the sline
It’s still a nice motor

Yes its a good feeling paying debt off for sure plus your in a good position what ever you decide to do when the new Rs3 lands :icon thumright:

Reactions: Jcbmally, PeteRS3lee, Snake Pliskin and 2 others
Yes its a good feeling paying debt off for sure plus your in a good position what ever you decide to do when the new Rs3 lands :icon thumright:

It’s the holding off bit
So tempted
And now with summer approaching
The itch gets stronger and stronger
Can I wait that long to see the rs3
I don’t know mr freeze

Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv and Jcbmally
It’s the holding off bit
So tempted
I don’t know mr freeze

I couldn't personally :grinning:

Reactions: pburv, Jcbmally and PeteRS3lee
Here you go @RGBARGEE

salivate at this lol

The wheels aren’t great but all black suits the design the best, the fake vents and new light design do not look so overly large in this spec.

Reactions: pburv, Jassyo06, RGBARGEE and 2 others
The wheels aren’t great but all black suits the design the best, the fake vents and new light design do not look so overly large in this spec.

Basically are you saying it looks better in black because it hide those horrendous rear vents :grinning:

Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv, Jcbmally and 2 others
Basically are you saying it looks better in black because it hide those horrendous rear vents :grinning:
That is exactly what I’m saying, black hides the styling :yahoo:

Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv, Jcbmally and 1 other person

My next door neighbor has a very similar alloy design on 17 plate VX Astra..........rear tail lights are tiny looking when illuminated l was behind an 8y last week they looked lost on the rear....exact opposite to the front..headlight.which makes me think that the left hand of the DESIGN team was'nt talking to the right hand....tiered of the 8Y ......Roll on the Face Lift.....can only be improved....the Golf 8 is a better looking hatchback meaner sportier looking

Reactions: Jcbmally, Snake Pliskin, pburv and 1 other person
Was in the dealers today (Servicing dept).

Saw several 21 plates going out the door, including an S3 in the glass handover room. It had its exhaust facing me and I didn’t hear it drive out ::sad

From some angles the flared wheel arches looked good but a rear three quarter view looked quite blocky as the wheel arches overlapped with the more pronounced lower door blade / swage line.

I did like the power bulge on the bonnet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jcbmally, pburv and Snake Pliskin
Was in the dealers today (Servicing dept).

Saw several 21 plates going out the door, including an S3 in the glass handover room. It had its exhaust facing me and I didn’t hear it drive out ::sad

From some angles the flared wheel arches looked good but a rear three quarter view looked quite blocky as the wheel arches overlapped with the more pronounced lower door blade / swage line.

I did like the power bulge on the bonnet.

I saw a regular A3 at the weekend and the front lights ARE ludicrously huge !!!

what were audi thinking ??

Reactions: JohnM100, Jcbmally, pburv and 1 other person
Get a Golf8R instead

Reactions: Jassyo06 and pburv
Get a Golf8R instead

Or the same EA888 320 ps engine in a lighter TTS lol drag races are for Youtubers and on principle l wont even click on the BOTB link as l am sure the the A45S will beat the Golf in everyway

It’s the holding off bit
So tempted
I don’t know mr freeze

lf l had your dosh....TTRS Sport Edition or the Vorsprung Edition blows any RS3 away mate ****** weapon

lf l had your dosh....TTRS Sport Edition or the Vorsprung Edition blows any RS3 away mate ****** weapon

Doors sir doors
Not enough doors
A weapon indeed and a good looking 1 to boot
Rs4 or 5 will be my only other options if I do not hit the button on a 3

Reactions: pburv and Jcbmally