All new S3

Nice choice on the TT by the way bud my dad had a purple Mk 1
Slowly going off this rs3 purchase
It’s really not ticking boxes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have until September for the big reveal of the 8y RS3 then make up your mind then mate but l can't see orders being fulfilled by Audi till early 2022

Reactions: Jcbmally and pburv
You have until September for the big reveal of the 8y RS3 then make up your mind then mate but l can't see orders being fulfilled by Audi till early 2022

Probably suits me to be fair
Have some more pennies banked by then
And eyes

Reactions: Jcbmally, Jassyo06 and pburv
Ah yes totally agree
Blind with a fast car not good
With my eyes fixed and I finally have my 20/20 vision back , maybe!
Which isn’t that bad just hate wearing glasses
I will have work on my reaction times next
Don’t think there is an operation for that
I will have a look at other marques but nothing out there floats my boat bar Audi
But as we all know Audi has lost the plot on build material quality and still want more money for the product
No decisions yet though
I’m still in for the rs3 at this point but is diminishing the more I read on here
Oops

Lol. Can't help you with reaction times I'm afraid. At least when you get 20/20 vision you should be able to make a better judgment on how the new RS3 looks in the flesh.:icon thumright:
Will that be the saloon or hatchback you are hoping for?

Reactions: Jcbmally and Jassyo06
Never mind I worked it out

Nope I can't for the life of me work it out... It's been a busy few weeks lol
What is it?

No point in rushing into something mate if it hadn't been a TT it might have been the G8R cracking looking hatchback but am happy with my choice the interior of the Vorsprung is leagues above the 8Y and G8R will miss my pano roof though lol leaving it till Monday to finalize spec and colour just to be sure sure
Exciting times for you mate... Hope it all goes smoothly for you.:thumbs up:
You never know with the choice you made on colour it might arrive sooner than you think ?
You chosen any extras over the Vorsprung edition?

Exciting times for you mate... Hope it all goes smoothly for you.:thumbs up:
You never know with the choice you made on colour it might arrive sooner than you think ?
You chosen any extras over the Vorsprung edition?
Covid will make sure it doesn't come earlier or should l say what the uk governments have let it become
Oh right back to my car options come to £1045 quid l think
Paint £575
Satin blue interior pack £275
Storage pack £175
But l am fighting with myself over paint colour choice if l go for a exclusive colour l loose the option of the satin blue interior pack ???? Plus it puts up the cost delete turbo blue and satin pack and go for Nogaro blue which l think really suits the TT this photo gives you a rough idea
564bef22014339ae64723691e084f958.jpg

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jcbmally, Snake Pliskin, John Pilkington and 2 others
It certainly 'pops' mate.:yes: The Satin Blue interior is a nice touch and not bad for £275 :icon thumright:
The only issue with going exclusive is it will delay your del. date by quite a while??
I still think though there's not much wrong with Turbo Blue to be honest but it's not me buying it. If you are intending to keep the car for longer than usual then to me it would make sense to go exclusive as the residuals would be higher plus you will have the joy of driving a very exclusive looking TTS.
Winner winner chicken dinner:rockwoot:
For a bit of fun with everyone who's interested in how you get on why don't you narrow down your colour choice and put a poll together. Would be interesting what everyone thinks. You don't have to stick to the results mind you.:whistle2:

Reactions: Jcbmally, Snake Pliskin and Jassyo06
Covid will make sure it doesn't come earlier or should l say what the uk governments have let it become
Paint £575
Storage pack £175
But l am fighting with myself over paint colour choice if l go for a exclusive colour l loose the option of the satin blue interior pack ???? Plus it puts up the cost delete turbo blue and satin pack and go for Nogaro blue which l think really suits the TT this photo gives you a rough idea

Love the colour

Paint £575
Storage pack £175

Great colour, honking body kit.

Paint £575
Storage pack £175

Go for Noggy blue if you don't mind the extra wait. Its a stunning colour and will make the car look that bit better IMO. Its not something you're going to regret.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jcbmally, Snake Pliskin, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
It certainly 'pops' mate.:yes: The Satin Blue interior is a nice touch and not bad for £275 :icon thumright:
The only issue with going exclusive is it will delay your del. date by quite a while??
I still think though there's not much wrong with Turbo Blue to be honest but it's not me buying it. If you are intending to keep the car for longer than usual then to me it would make sense to go exclusive as the residuals would be higher plus you will have the joy of driving a very exclusive looking TTS.
Winner winner chicken dinner:rockwoot:
For a bit of fun with everyone who's interested in how you get on why don't you narrow down your colour choice and put a poll together. Would be interesting what everyone thinks. You don't have to stick to the results mind you.:whistle2:

That pretty much sums up my thoughts @jassyo06

What are the interior colour options if you do go ‘exclusive’ paint ?

The thing is @jassyo06 after having voodoo & it looking (& feeling) so special, will turbo blue make you feel the same way ?

As @pburv says, turbo is without doubt a cracking looking colour on the right car, but I know exterior colour is a big thing for you plus you like to detail your cars, so I would definitely think carefully about going exclusive, as it may be a priority over the interior for you .... possibly ?

Gotta get it right mate, this TTS could be a long term keeper :icon thumright:

Reactions: Jcbmally, Jassyo06, pburv and 1 other person
That pretty much sums up my thoughts @jassyo06

What are the interior colour options if you do go ‘exclusive’ paint ?

The thing is @jassyo06 after having voodoo & it looking (& feeling) so special, will turbo blue make you feel the same way ?

As @pburv says, turbo is without doubt a cracking looking colour on the right car, but I know exterior colour is a big thing for you plus you like to detail your cars, so I would definitely think carefully about going exclusive, as it may be a priority over the interior for you .... possibly ?

Gotta get it right mate, this TTS could be a long term keeper :icon thumright:
As they would say up here in my neck of the woods "Ma heads nippin" looks like Turbo blue and the blue design pack is out the equation rock grey leather is definitely staying

So l need to decide what blue l go for instead,as you say Glen ill have this car for 4 years and its the most expensive car ill ever purchase even with the discount included
On another note since l ordered my current cars paint colour, it seems to me colour choices have become far more varied and not just on VAG models and in turn make choosing a individual colour far more difficult
I have paid the deposit but not signed the order form yet as my better half told me to take the weekend to decide and l don't want to mess about the sales guy.

Reactions: Jcbmally, Snake Pliskin and pburv
As they would say up here in my neck of the woods "Ma heads nippin" looks like Turbo blue and the blue design pack is out the equation rock grey leather is definitely staying

So l need to decide what blue l go for instead,as you say Glen ill have this car for 4 years and its the most expensive car ill ever purchase even with the discount included
On another note since l ordered my current cars paint colour, it seems to me colour choices have become far more varied and not just on VAG models and in turn make choosing a individual colour far more difficult
I have paid the deposit but not signed the order form yet as my better half told me to take the weekend to decide and l don't want to mess about the sales guy.

Wise decision. If it's available I think Sepang ain't a bad choice if you aren't wanting to go down the exclusive route.
I know blue is your thing but you mustn't dismiss Daytona it's a great colour for the TTS:yum:

Yes mate sounds like a plan ... a weekend of contemplation & hopefully all will become clear ... plus you helped me with colour, so I gotta return the favour :)

ps: something like Nogaro blue or racing mica would look incredible :icon thumright:

Wise decision. If it's available I think Sepang ain't a bad choice if you aren't wanting to go down the exclusive route.
I know blue is your thing but you mustn't dismiss Daytona it's a great colour for the TTS:yum:

sepang is cool but didn’t Jassy have that on his s3

Yes mate sounds like a plan ... a weekend of contemplation & hopefully all will become clear ... plus you helped me with colour, so I gotta return the favour :)

ps: something like Nogaro blue or racing mica would look incredible :icon thumright:
@jassyo06 Helped you choose White for your car!:scared2: I am surprised after all the flak he has given me over the years Lol

Well decision made on paint
made an offer on the a set of the animated oled rear tail lights the seller was advertising them at £1599 but l offered £1260 delivered he accepted but not 100% sure... his warehouse is in Hungary where he sources all his TT Parts same area the TT is assembled but Brexit is making it far too expensive for him to import from there to the UK and said he could send them as a gift as l was paying through debit card....???

Reactions: Jcbmally, Snake Pliskin and pburv
What colour?
I really like your thoughts on the TTS and it is a car with a design that will not age. Lovely car and I would love to own one, but two doors and really no back seats nullified me in placing an order a year ago.

made an offer on the a set of the animated oled rear tail lights the seller was advertising them at £1599 but l offered £1260 delivered he accepted but not 100% sure... his warehouse is in Hungary where he sources all his TT Parts same area the TT is assembled but Brexit is making it far too expensive for him to import from there to the UK and said he could send them as a gift as l was paying through debit card....???

If you were using a credit card you should be ok if it goes t8ts up. The only issue with that is it will take up to 8 months to get sorted. Been there done that lol.
Don't get too stressed on where sellers are on Ebay. I bought a satnav unit for my A4 back in 2004 from Latvia. All was legit and above board.
Sooooo..... What colour have you chosen then?:whistle2:

Reactions: Jcbmally, Jassyo06 and Snake Pliskin
If you were using a credit card you should be ok if it goes t8ts up. The only issue with that is it will take up to 8 months to get sorted. Been there done that lol.
Don't get too stressed on where sellers are on Ebay. I bought a satnav unit for my A4 back in 2004 from Latvia. All was legit and above board.
Sooooo..... What colour have you chosen then?:whistle2:

Nogaro its so difficult choosing a paint colour for a specific car that you have not seen for yourself but l think l cannot go wrong with Nogaro it was either that or Riviera but it's just a bit pale looking....looks great on a 911 but what colour does'nt lol hopefully Audi wont bring out a version of Nogaro like they did with Voodoo lol

Reactions: Jcbmally, Snake Pliskin, pburv and 1 other person
Nogaro its so difficult choosing a paint colour for a specific car that you have not seen for yourself but l think l cannot go wrong with Nogaro it was either that or Riviera but it's just a bit pale looking....looks great on a 911 but what colour does'nt lol hopefully Audi wont bring out a version of Nogaro like they did with Voodoo lol
Should be a great colour combo mate.
OIP.vCZodCtDawU6ytpP6XTwAgHaD_

Let's hope the time rolls by fast for you buddy:thumbs up:
Met black doesn't look good on a porker 911. :whistle2:lol

Reactions: Jcbmally, Snake Pliskin, BarryG79 and 1 other person
Should be a great colour combo mate.
OIP.vCZodCtDawU6ytpP6XTwAgHaD_

Let's hope the time rolls by fast for you buddy:thumbs up:
Met black doesn't look good on a porker 911. :whistle2
Looks awfully like Voodoo ****** hope not ....
Lol

Reactions: Jcbmally, pburv and Snake Pliskin
What colours are these @jassyo06 ?

Upload 2021 1 23 21 48 40

it the middle one is riviera (which I think it is) it looks cool imo

This is riviera 100% and wow ....

Upload 2021 1 23 21 50 27

Nogaro does look great too though lol ...

Upload 2021 1 23 21 55 0

Reactions: Jcbmally, FBF01 and pburv

£1260 for lights you’ll only see when you unlock it, I thought you Scots were meant to be tight..

Reactions: Jcbmally, Audi Bairn, Snake Pliskin and 3 others

Another good video from Hamza.

And if the 128i

Last edited:
Reactions: Jcbmally, Snake Pliskin, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
£1260 for lights you’ll only see when you unlock it, I thought you Scots were meant to be tight..
Lol not me mate when l see something that really floats my boat...and l can afford it l go for it...plus the oled rears have a different light signature after they've had a wee jig on start up
c3c4b1e6ddd052dc9644cf9da9bef4e7.jpg

Reactions: Jcbmally, pburv, TYb and 1 other person
Lol not me mate when l see something that really floats my boat...and l can afford it l go for it...plus the oled rears have a different light signature after they've had a wee jig on start up

Were they not a factory option on the car ?

Reactions: Jcbmally, pburv and Jassyo06

Only joking with you, they do look smart.

Reactions: Jcbmally, pburv and Jassyo06

Another good video from Hamza.

And if the 128i

He definitely captured some of the appeal & excitement of the A45 :icon thumright:

He definitely captured some of the appeal & excitement of the A45 :icon thumright:
Definitely, it’s a cracking car with real presence.

I like his videos, he’s an Audi man but gives honest views on all that he drives.

Reactions: Jcbmally, pburv and Snake Pliskin