all my game saves gone

FranA3

FMDETAILING
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
hi all i dont know what has happened but all my game saves are all gone off my playstation 3 anybody got any ideas at all or is there a way of getting them back at all cheers
fran

on gta im getting a message saying " you did not create this save game data . file cannot be loaded"

thats why i got an xbox so can remove the harddrive did you have anything else on ur memory music etc is any of that there or has it swipped the whole thing.

contact sony ask them wtf is going on

thats why i got an xbox so can remove the harddrive did you have anything else on ur memory music etc is any of that there or has it swipped the whole thing.

contact sony ask them wtf is going on
problem solved it was because of a update i did of a game gta4 to be exact but i had a look on the net and everybody was saying the same thing delete the gta4 game off your ps3 and then load it back up it will run with the old game not the updated one problem solved everything all back ok very weird if you ask me but its all back to how it was so happy days , people have been saying dont update gta4 as it will go back to deleting everything

Fran - if you need any PS3 advice you are best posting questions on the Playsation forum. Login on either, you will stil get similar answers but the two boards are completely different layout (bit stupid);

Official PlayStation® Community -PlayStation.com - Official PlayStation® Community -PlayStation.com (EU)

Home | PlayStation® Community Forums (US)

As regards to the better console of the two the PS3 is much further advanced than the X-Box, even if you do thing the gaming on the Xbox is better, oh and Sony have handheld consoles. Long way ahead of Microsoft :)

Getting my Xbox tomorrow, so I can compare it properly with the PS3 :)

Last edited: