• Welcome to the ASN Cool Wall...

Vote Now!!

Add your suggested car and others can vote on just how cool it really is. From Abarth to Zenvo it up to you.

One car per thread and comments many be added to each thread. If you add a car in the comments it will be either removed or posted as a new thread.

Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione

Beerzo

Masa'warty 3200... Talk To Me!
Not into it at all. Trying to look like the off-spring of a TVR and Enzo for the front, a JAG XKR & Aston Martin from the side. Whats the price. Would you really pay big money for an Alfa Romeo?

Amchlolor

Beerzo said:
Would you really pay big money for an Alfa Romeo?

Why not ?
As someone who has owned both,I can say it's perfectly feasible for Audis to be more of a pain than Alfas.
Mine is more hassle than my 156 was.
I can't wait to replace my A3 with a 159.
It can't possibly be any worse.

nivagh

Mmmmm. That's purty. :friends:

Absolutely stunning IMO. Very important car for Alfa; they need a "Halo" model right now and with all 500 already sold, this is it.

klauster

bowfer said:
Why not ?
As someone who has owned both,I can say it's perfectly feasible for Audis to be more of a pain than Alfas.
Mine is more hassle than my 156 was.
I can't wait to replace my A3 with a 159.
It can't possibly be any worse.

erm... think you have either been unlucky with the Audi or VERY lucky with the alfa then because I know several people that own Alfa's and they are horrific.... and the dealers are shocking in our area!

He has had so many problems with his GTA, they gave him £500 cash to say sorry, and a voucher for £2k off a new car.... even then he still doesnt really want another

dultanur

all promises, no action :)
SUBZERO!!!!! dkelly has it spot on...

Caesium

My BM is fixed!
VCDS Map User
klauster said:
erm... think you have either been unlucky with the Audi or VERY lucky with the alfa then because I know several people that own Alfa's and they are horrific.... and the dealers are shocking in our area!

He has had so many problems with his GTA, they gave him £500 cash to say sorry, and a voucher for £2k off a new car.... even then he still doesnt really want another

Thats more than I got from Audi after their catalogue of disasters.