Alex's Rowdy Red Audi.

Last edited:
Rear triangles require the door cards to be removed. I think Ash posted a link showing how to remove them. It was in French or Google translated pidgin. Looked like a ball ache of a job to be honest.

Edit: he beat me to it. That's the link.

Alex how come you have 2 user names -Alexx b3 / Alex 3b ???? are you the same person ???? confused

Last edited:
Hmm maybe I'll go for the triangle too sometime? Pm me people if you want a link to my vinyl guy ! Cheap as chips! And the 2 name thing is because I made 1 account for my iPhone and one on the computer for some reason ! I'm the same person though :)

Also tomorrow do I go limo tint or one under [20%] light emission? What you think guys . :)

Last edited:
How easy is it to tint the head lamps and fogs using Lamin-X?

Looks good!

It's quite hard but not at the same time if you know what your doing ! I got 20% light emission tints and my black mirrors on.Some penis in a lorry threw a rock out the back and cracked my window though !

Hope you took down the company name so you can call them up and make them pay the excess. Is it not usually about £50 excess for windscreens?

great colour alex.

just as an opinion, i think audi rings on the rear will give more subtle look if they were on?

Looking good Alex!

How the hell did you wrap the front lower valance? I've tried this numerous times and just cant get the wrap to form/fit to the shape! :think:

If you could drop me a PM or reply here with full instructions it would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

In the pic of the valance being wrapped it looks like it might have been done in 2 pieces although it's hard to tell.

Anyway Alex, where the hell are you? It's been 24 hours and you haven't added, modified or removed anything from your car. You're slacking son. ;)

Reactions: 55_UK
I'ved pm'd you mate...

Very sorry lads but i have no internet at all , the mods have been coming thick and fast...

I've done black mirrors , S3 grill , tinted fogs , painted interior mirrors , got the pressed plates on ,retrofitted new clear indicators and tinted my windows , My spoiler is also in paint as we speak..

Im currently in the pub typing this on wi fi haha ! But i will update once orange stop fingering their bums and fix my darn net !

Also put my black rings on the rear haha!

Need to find an s line diffuser, so eyes open please lads!

When orange wake the flick up I'll upload the snaps!

Very tempted to get my air now , I'm bored lmao! Need to save big time as I can only afford air or wheels , soo air first I think as winter makes nice wheels pointless .

Oh the joys of been 20.. Not!

Last edited:
Alex u are the modding :superman:

PICS!!!!!!

Nah it's taking too long! Had it a week now :(

Pics when I have net ! Think I'll have my air ride by then! On the edge of getting it now lol

Last edited:
Can't belive it , I still have no internet! Got my gloss black spoiler and gloss black fog covers back now , waiting to get my air ride off Adam and then away we go :D loads of photos when I can actually get online !

Ive cancelled it mate but could be 3 weeks for my new net! The car doesn't even look the same now lmao! Hardly recognisble!

did you not use a MAC code? if you did they should still be providing you a service until the line gets transferred... Ofcom rules!

Yeah mate but what they are proving still doesn't work! Going from 8 meg to 16 for less than it anyhu!

On another note ordered my led drls , sidelights and dipped beams. Should look good.

Not that any of you will be able to see !!!! Bad crack

Whayyy! Got Internet back! I'll be uploading a shed load of photos after my shift is over ! (6)

Right , here goes!

Custom spoiler , we moulded it and sanded it so it was more oem and round

Gloss fogs

Grill

Mirrors

Splitter

Badge BLAH BLAH BLAH pictures! !! 1 1/2 weeks into the car

Air ride is also ordered.!

009-3.jpg

011-6.jpg

014-5.jpg

013-5.jpg

020-3.jpg

015-6.jpg

016-4.jpg

017-6.jpg

that looks top notch man! are you going to spray the roof black? or just keeping the black spoiler

I may do the roof black but maybe not , I like odd black touches but nothing ott!

Had black roof on my last car so eh. Maybe!

Need my air ride I'm bored :(

Hey good progress mate such short time too, been doing the same had the car 3 weeks changed the grill painted lip bought and sold a set of alloys and just ought another... I'm doing very similar mods so will keep an eye out for the progress.

Good work and keep it up looks awesome so far...

We've struck a deal, he's removing it a week on Wednesday then I'll be getting it.

Yeah I think a notch is 100% nedeed. My mate said he could do it but I'd rather that type of thing was professionally done.

Just don't think anywhere in the north east does it.. Damn farmers

I'll wait until after i get my air here , But usless i find someone els around my area i'll have to make the drive!

Took a few snaps today , Love the car from the front , ok from the back and horrid from the side lmao!

Crying out for air ride ,s-line diffuser , Sideskirts and some 19's or 20''s!

Some of the custom spoiler and the gloss fog surround
001-5.jpg

004-9.jpg

006-5.jpg

008-4.jpg

003-8.jpg