Alerts In The Navigation Bar

The Challinor

Reaction score
Website
www.businessguysit.com
Can alerts be moved to the navigation bar, its a great feature and I'm starting to use the main site more and not tapatalk but its a pain to have to scroll all the way to the top to click on alerts, to read a thread, to then scroll all the way to the top, well you get the idea...

Reactions: Alex C
Are alerts working at all?

Someone tagged me in a post, but I didn't get any alerts. And I checked the option was ticked in alert settings.

@The Challinor We had the alerts in the sticky navbar, but a few people with lower-res iPhones had issues with the amount of screen it was consuming, so we dropped the user stuff from the sticky portion. Leave it with me; I'll see if we can't make it suitable for all iPhawns/user requirements. No promises though [we've been to'ing & fro'ing on this one A LOT].

@veeeight Possibly not. I'm fiddling with various settings (and will be likely for the remainder of the day/night); let me know again if things are still screwy tomorrow. Although you should never rule out the possibility that someone has inadvertently stumbled upon an input combination which somehow stops the text from being identified as a tag. Few things are as easy to misuse as completely automatic functions :/

R