Alcantara Auto Gear Knob/Shifter RS5/S5 **MAY FIT A4/S4/RS4**

creweaudiparts

t.fox@creweaudi.co.uk
Reaction score
Hi,
We had a few people interested recently regarding these so though an advert is a good way to help people.
To my knowledge these are an option on the RS5 model but can be fitted to the S5 models.
Price is £70.00 and orders will take around 10 days to arrive.
If your interested please PM me.

**MAY FIT A4/S4/RS4**
Thanks

upload_2019-2-26_16-5-1-png.176471

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
Think they are still supplying them unless I got the last of their stock back in Oct, it is the UK version for rhd, fitted here :icon thumright:

18E59DC1 6B27 4EC7 B24E A6E8154F81C7

Reactions: dannyboy123
Each to there own BUT to me Alcantara on a gear shift/steering wheel is about as much use as a chocolate fire guard, pain to keep clean & horrible to look at when it wears. Perforated leather is much better. Had a part Alcantara wheel on the one before last car & i hated it.

Reactions: SiPie
Dont suppose you got the model number off the alcantara shifter cover before you fitted it?
Nah afraid not, if you message Crewe Audi parts on here, he will be able to find it as he supplied it for me :)

Nah afraid not, if you message Crewe Audi parts on here, he will be able to find it as he supplied it for me :)
Cheers, I have sent an email to their user name address. Hopefully they get the email. The alcantara looks ace.

Reactions: Bells
Cheers, I have sent an email to their user name address. Hopefully they get the email. The alcantara looks ace.
Yeah all personal preference but I think it looks great, mine still looks brand new and it’s been fitted for months :icon thumright:

Reactions: dannyboy123
Reactions: Bells