Alarm Going Off

soulsurfer

Reaction score
Website
www.xdents.co.uk
Does anybody else have the problem of the alarm going off for no apparent reason? Mine seems to do it on a fairly frequent basis and I have no idea why, it also did it on my old car, a 2002 A3.
It’s also a **** poor alarm as it just seems to beep... last night it didn’t even wake me, it was a neighbour that informed me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does anybody else have the problem of the alarm going off for no apparent reason? Mine seems to do it on a fairly frequent basis and I have no idea why, it also did it on my old car, a 2002 A3.
It’s also a **** poor alarm as it just seems to beep... last night it didn’t even wake me, it was a neighbour that informed me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Slam your passenger door

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yea then lock it and see if it's goes off ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

If you’re unlocking with the key, in the key hole in the door. You often need to put the key straight into the ignition to about the alarm playing up.

hi mate
try checking your rear wiper motor isn't leaking water down onto the boot latch electrical connection mine did the same and I found when
reading posts on here that the motor leaks and water runs down causing the alarm to sound , cured by wiper motor replacement and tight connection on pipe