Alarm beep when locking and unlocking

Integrad

Reaction score
Hi can anybody tell me if there is a way to get your alarm to chirp when locking and unlocking?

With vcds only to enable the function then you can turn off and on as you please via your DIS.

Driver Information System, the screen inbetween your rev counter and speedo, controlled by the rocker switch on the end of your wiper stalk.

So I take it I have to get somebody to plug into the computer any idea what audi charge for something like that?

Stay away from Audi for that, they usually charge around £75 just to plug the machine in. Find a good indy that will do it a lot cheaper or put a post in your area meets section, someone will probably have VCDS and be able to help you out.

I tried to get it done on mine, but after an hour trying to change the code and activate the beep it didnt work.

Cheers for the reply guys I appreciate it

Went into audi bury st Edmonds today and asked about the alarm they told me they don't do it

Had my mk 1 done by Nigel at NHN, I'm sure he could help you out, also did open/ shut windows on the fob, but I expect yours already has that.

Hi Integrad, I have VCDS and am based in Ipswich. If you pop round if be happy to give it a whirl for you.

Hi Neil I appreciate that I will try to get over there soon and will let you know in advance when I can if that's ok

Yeah no worries, I'm by the Orwell bridge, just off the A14

Yeah no worries, I'm by the Orwell bridge, just off the A14
Hi neilneil2000, are you still in the Ipswich area (I'm Chantry). I am in need of someone who has VCDS that could code my injector for me urgently. Thanks,
Ashley

Hi can anybody tell me if there is a way to get your alarm to chirp when locking and unlocking?
You need to do coding on unit 09 Central electric to get beep when lock and two beeps when unlock.

Unit 09
Adapatation
Acknowledgement Signal
Turn on what you want