Akoya Silver-Silver mirrors or not?

OVRA3

Reaction score
Hi all,

As the title suggests should I go with changing the orginal mirrors for silver ones?

A) Its not an S3 so is it the right thing to do?
B) Does Akoya look good with Silver mirrors?

Cheers all....

I also have an Akoya Silver A3, would love to see a pic of someone who has done this to see if its worth the expensive of changing. A friend had a black S3 with the silver mirrors and it looked great. Not sure if you'd notice them against a silver car?

I also have an Akoya Silver A3, would love to see a pic of someone who has done this to see if its worth the expensive of changing. A friend had a black S3 with the silver mirrors and it looked great. Not sure if you'd notice them against a silver car?

My thoughts exactly! Come on peeps someone on here has done it :p

I bought my car brand new, had the S3 mirrors from factory, my car is also Akoya Silver, here are some pics of different wheels etc with the mirrors from over the years.

DSC02132.jpg

DSC04472800x600.jpg

DSC05014800x600.jpg

Helioson.jpg

DSC06375.jpg

IMG00209-20101012-1625.jpg

DSC09235.jpg

DSC00241Copy.jpg

482e42bd.jpg

I've now got Akoya Mirrors.

Thanks N8 hmmm food for thought.. I'm still not sure which I think is better. They don't stand out that much do they... Can you buy the covers or is it new mirrors you need?

What about the ones on eBay n8 any good?

Indeed I think I might leave it for the time being 400 sheets is a lot when you don't know if its going to be worth it!