aitp9 August 13th 2017 Deene Park, Corby, Northamptonshire (Discussion Thread)

A few trade stands but the main attraction is looking at some nice cars and chewing the fat
Thanks! Sounds good, will have to check my work rota

Reactions: voorhees
Tickets booked! Need to get some club stickers next!!
Anyone driving from around Leicester?
Im going from nuneaton not to far away

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Reactions: willh92
Tickets and sticker just brought cant wait

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Tickets ordered, this will be my first audi event really looking forward to it now.

New to the group, I'll be there!

Reactions: RS5 JON
First time attendee here, ordered my ticket yesterday and will be bringing my new S3 Saloon (Floret Silver) to put in the audi-sport.net area.

Will be driving up form Hertfordshire on Saturday afternoon and staying overnight, not got a hotel booked yet

Booked the swallows Rest B &B in Brigstock for Sat night. Plenty of eatries in the area too. Looking forward to the show. See u there!!

what time do we have to be on the stand by chaps? sorry if this is covered elsewhere im useless at using this site :L

i'll be there, not sure if i am bringing the C7 or coming in my mates A80 cab

First time attendee here, ordered my ticket yesterday and will be bringing my new S3 Saloon (Floret Silver) to put in the audi-sport.net area.

Will be driving up form Hertfordshire on Saturday afternoon and staying overnight, not got a hotel booked yet

Booked into the Holiday Inn Express, Kettering

Plenty of eatries in the area too

Harvester next to my hotel and not much else, :cry:

At least it has a bar (I hope)

Reactions: Matchman54
I have just got my S3 and I'm looking at doing an event. Ticket sales are closed is it too late to get onto the stand?

I have just got my S3 and I'm looking at doing an event. Ticket sales are closed is it too late to get onto the stand?

Nope, just pay on the day and do the same.. ask to be directed to the Audi-Sport.net stand.

Reactions: Sandra
Been pondering on this idea for the last few months, I got the holiday's off in work so I am pretty sure I will be coming up.

The S3 has yet to be at a show and it will be sold in October, so I am keen.

Thinking of coming to aitp, will it be too late to get ticket on day or am I gonna be too late?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG 1707

:laughing::laughing:

Reactions: The Kendragon, Daveotto and THQuattro
Looking forward to this one again
What's the plan for the stand (if there's still space for me and the A5)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here.... roll on Sat afternoon/night lol

I'm guessing a few of you have been to previous years? What's it like and what's there? I.E trade stands etc? 1st time going so I'm pretty intrigued & excited

I'm guessing a few of you have been to previous years? What's it like and what's there? I.E trade stands etc? 1st time going so I'm pretty intrigued & excited
I have been lucky enough to have attended every year...
Lots of great cars attend from various forum groups, no snobbery allowed which makes this event far better than most car shows. Varying levels of modded cars from zero mods to the extreme lol. Lots of great people and enthusiasts with a lot of knowledge about Audi cars, mods, accessories and merchandise.
There will be a fair number of stalls, including car care, lighting solutions, mod upgrades etc. and of course a couple of burger stalls. All in all it's a great day out... a number of us camp and take part in the sinking of a few bevvies lol. You are more than welcome to join us .

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra, Weeb and RS5 JON
I have one spare ticket going for free if anyone wants it? S3 is still in the garage and my golf chewed a cambelt on Saturday so it's of no use to me now :sign unfair:

Hi John.
Just sent you a text bud,yep still going and looking forward to it.
Anyone else traveling down in convoy with us?

No not yet ,to be honest I was hoping to just pay for the camp site on the day on arrival.

No not yet ,to be honest I was hoping to just pay for the camp site on the day on arrival.

Suggest you get in touch with them mate, it's going to be busy, don't want you ending up sleeping in the car, :cold:

I've not heard from anyone else travelling from Scotland on here, TBH I'm the only one, that I can remember, that attends from our way on here. Scottish Audi Clan attend, they are on FB, I don't have FB, so not in touch with any of them.

Let me know if you get booked into New Lodge Farm campsite. I'm staying sat & sun night, travelling home Monday.

JG

Will do,I'm not n FB either so can't get in touch with any of the Scottish Audi clan.
I'll give the camp site a ring tomorrow.

Suggest you get in touch with them mate, it's going to be busy, don't want you ending up sleeping in the car, :cold:

I've not heard from anyone else travelling from Scotland on here, TBH I'm the only one, that I can remember, that attends from our way on here. Scottish Audi Clan attend, they are on FB, I don't have FB, so not in touch with any of them.

Let me know if you get booked into New Lodge Farm campsite. I'm staying sat & sun night, travelling home Monday.

JG
i think @RedS3Reilly was travelling down from scotland?
I will be travelling down from the south lakes on saturday, could tag along :whistle2:

Reactions: RedRS3Reilly
i think @RedS3Reilly was travelling down from scotland?
I will be travelling down from the south lakes on saturday, could tag along :whistle2:

Cheers Matt, I'll wait to see if he replies. @RedS3Reilly

Quite happy to meet up mate, the more the merrier, which way are you travelling down, I've had a look at best route from Scotland and it appears it maybe via A1, what do you think?

JG

Reactions: RedRS3Reilly and MattSedg
Cheers Matt, I'll wait to see if he replies. @RedS3Reilly

Quite happy to meet up mate, the more the merrier, which way are you travelling down, I've had a look at best route from Scotland and it appears it maybe via A1, what do you think?

JG
thats the way id be going down yeah, @MikeSel^ mentioned a little convoy down that way too? so yeah :friends:

i have no idea yet :tearsofjoy:

Ok Matt, when you've got a better idea let me know, ideally I'd like to be at my campsite around 2pm, tent up, then :beercheers::beercheers::beercheers::beercheers: :salute:

I'll probably be leaving around 8am, takes me 6 hours, well maybe less :racer:, doing 70 mph of course!

Keep in touch, and we'll get something sorted mate. :yes:

JG

Reactions: MattSedg