1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

aitp9 August 13th 2017 Deene Park, Corby, Northamptonshire (Discussion Thread)

Sandra Dec 19, 2016

1. MattSedg

MattSedg ex S3 owner Gold Supporter Defender 90 Galway Green

for sure man, will wait for a reply from mike aswell, it was a good while ago when we mentioned driving down

JG51 AUD likes this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. RedS3Reilly

RedS3Reilly Well-Known Member

Hi, yes I'm heading down on the Saturday mate, I'll ask the other guys in the Scottish Audi clan what time we are leaving and get back to you :)

MattSedg and JG51 AUD like this.
  4. RedS3Reilly

Yes no probs. More the merrier

MattSedg and JG51 AUD like this.
  5. JG51 AUD

JG51 AUD Well-Known Member Team Glacier Supercharged TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Audi S5 quattro Black Edition

No probs :salute:

JG

MattSedg and RedS3Reilly like this.
  6. johnny_584

johnny_584 Active Member Team Lava Grey S-line owners group Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group Manual

Guys! I'm coming!

Got 2 tickets spare as some guy at work dropped out.

Was gonna sell em but he gave me the money anyway so first person to get in touch can have em FOC!

get hold of me and I'll post em today 1st class!

John

a3 turbp, Macdoon, MattSedg and 2 others like this.
  7. Vertigo1

Vertigo1 Well-Known Member Team Navarra Audi S3

Ok, let's say I fancied popping down for a gander and to actually meet some of you reprobates, what's the deal?

I presume I can just show up and pay on the day? Whereabouts do I go though - the website talks about "on field" parking and "non club" parking etc. Don't want to turn up and have zero idea where to park or how to find you lot.

8. johnny_584

johnny_584 Active Member Team Lava Grey S-line owners group Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group Manual

Sorry spare tickets both now gone!

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
  9. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Toby, when you arrive, ask to be directed to the audi-sport.net stand. Its that easy. :) x

10. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

aitp new image .jpg

11. Vertigo1

Do you mean drive to the stand and park there or park up somewhere else first then walk to the stand? (yes I'm that clueless lol).

Sandra likes this.
  12. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

13. Sandra

Toby when you arrive at aitp and buy or show your ticket ask to be directed to the stand with your car. Then you park and enjoy the day. :) x

14. RedS3Reilly

I've spoke to a some of the audi clan and they are arranging to meet up at Abingdon services at around 1.30pm on the Saturday, where are yous traveling from??

15. Vertigo1

Ah ok. It now looks like I may be busy that weekend unfortunately but, if not, I'll endeavour to pop over.

Sandra likes this.
  16. Daveotto

Daveotto Moderator Staff Member Moderator Porsche Cayman S

looks like there is going to be more Scotsman than at Wembley for an England V Scotland footie match.....Anyone travelling up from the south Saturday afternoon?

RedS3Reilly and JG51 AUD like this.
  17. JG51 AUD

JG51 AUD Well-Known Member Team Glacier Supercharged TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Audi S5 quattro Black Edition

@RedS3Reilly I'm travelling from Ayrshire, 1.30pm is a bit late for me, I hope to leave around 8am, arrive at campsite around 2pm.

JG

Sandra and RedS3Reilly like this.
  18. RedS3Reilly

Ok no worries, come say hello on Sunday :)

JG51 AUD likes this.
  19. JG51 AUD

Sure will mate. :yes:

JG

RedS3Reilly likes this.
  20. MattSedg

maybe tag along with you guys if thats cool? can either meet somewhere on M6 or A1 which ever way you'd be going

RedS3Reilly likes this.
  21. RedS3Reilly

Yes no probs, I'll prob head down the m6

MattSedg likes this.
  22. RedS3Reilly

I do like launching f out the m6 toll at the pay booth ;)

AudiNutta, JG51 AUD and MattSedg like this.
  23. MattSedg

just come up on 800 miles so im ready for my first launch.....guess i know where itll be :whistle2:

AudiNutta and RedS3Reilly like this.
  24. RedS3Reilly

I feel a race coming on :)

MattSedg likes this.
  25. MattSedg

i might aswell give up now :flushed:

AudiNutta, JG51 AUD and RedS3Reilly like this.
  26. wilco184

wilco184 New Member

Hi,

I've just added my name to the attendee list!

I've been to AITP a few times before with my A2 but I'll be bringing my A4 this time, it's fairly standard but hopefully clean enough for the club stand. I haven't joined a social with ASN before so it'll be good to put some names to faces. Looking forward to it! :)

Thanks,

Matt.

Sandra, RedS3Reilly and Macdoon like this.
  27. Slammedorion

Slammedorion Active Member Audi A3

Is there water on site near the Asn stand to wash the cars off with?

28. Daveotto

Rapid Detailer, Glass Cleaner and a boot full of micro fibre cloths for me

Weeb likes this.
  29. Slammedorion

Slammedorion Active Member Audi A3

Will depend on the weather but I like to be prepared

30. Weeb

Weeb Active Member TeamMisano Audi S3

I never cleaned a car myself and now even i've got all this You lot bad influence on me lol

I got a water blade squeegee too, incase it rains.... geez

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

31. Daveotto

32. AudiNutta

AudiNutta Moderator Staff Member Moderator Sportback Gold Supporter Team Racing Blue Mica Audi RS3 quattro Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

Ahhhh, obviously a couple of members not worried about swirling? ;) I'm all for the car looking good and hope it does, but I am so careful with the way my car is washed.. I'm not prepared to damage it with waterless washing techniques for the sake of a car show.

But, the car was cleaned today as it is planned to rain for the next 2 days straight.. came on the pushbike to work ready for a road trip on Tuesday :p Clean car needs! Same will happen in prep for AITP I think, steal a dry spell opportunity and then store while keeping everything crossed for good weather heading up!!

33. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

34. AndyT306

AndyT306 Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona S-line owners group Audi A6 Black Edition S tronic DSG

I’m the same, car will be perfect when I leave anything it picks up on the way is just bad luck, would never waterless wash

35. Daveotto

You mean you have not already given it three coats of wax and a sealant on top so any rain just runs away before it even touches the car

Each to there own but IMHO nothing wrong with rapid detailer and a good quality microfiber for removing very light coatings of motorway dust from the drive up

36. GTAIVgunner

GTAIVgunner Well-Known Member Team Glacier S-line owners group TDi Audi A3 Manual

37. AudiNutta

AudiNutta Moderator Staff Member Moderator Sportback Gold Supporter Team Racing Blue Mica Audi RS3 quattro Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

Motorway dust, sure! I have done it before when I had my Fiesta & A3, but with how the S3 is maintained... haha!

Daveotto likes this.
  38. Mark_86

Mark_86 Well-Known Member Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Black Edition DSG

Ah yes. So, I'm coming up from Southampton... where's best to meet?

39. Daveotto

40. Vertigo1

May still pop along - am I expected to have a clean car as this could be a deal breaker lol!

41. rocki3

rocki3 findmecarshows.uk

Where's the attendee list? Not sure if I'm on it but would like to met you guys and include my A5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

42. JG51 AUD

Scroll down Forum, go to UK Major Events, you'll find it in there. :yes:

JG

43. Sandra

rocki3 and JG51 AUD like this.