1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Leevr

Leevr Well-Known Member Audi S3 Porsche Viper Green

So who else is going to Audi's in the park in August? Ive booked a Travelodge the night before as it's a 3 1\2+ trip for me. Bargain at £40.

Sandra and MattSedg like this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Tom.H

Tom.H Well-Known Member Team Ara Blue Audi S3 Black Edition S tronic

I'll be there with the Mrs and the lad, only an hour from me though so will drive up in the morning.

Leevr, Sandra and MattSedg like this.
  4. MattSedg

MattSedg sportback roof rails enthusiast Team Ara Blue Gold Supporter Audi S3 Black Edition

ill be there, probably drive down early morning and get a travelodge or similar sunday night, monday off and come back through peak district like last year

Leevr and Schizophonic like this.
  5. Schizophonic

Schizophonic Well-Known Member

As I might assist with a friend to go on a trade stand, I think I'll commit being there for the whole day.

Does anyone know if Drones are free to be used (safety preconscious obviously dealt with)

6. Tom.H

Just to add, it'll be my birthday as well. Prefer cash now I'm older :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

TYb, jassyo06, Dunedin and 3 others like this.
  7. MattSedg

MattSedg sportback roof rails enthusiast Team Ara Blue Gold Supporter Audi S3 Black Edition

im pretty sure i saw vids from last year which had drone shots, if in doubt im sure you could message aitp or the showrunner himself

8. MattSedg

i'll have a root through my detailing stuff for a present :cheerful:

Last edited: May 13, 2018
    jassyo06, Tom.H and Sandra like this.
  9. AudiNutta

AudiNutta Well-Known Member Team Racing Blue Mica Audi RS3 quattro Sportback

I will be driving up on the day, £40 is a good deal. I’m a good 3 and a bit hours away too.

I won’t park my car up in anything like a Travelodge, asking for trouble :O

MattSedg likes this.
  10. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

@AitpCalvin

Tom.H and MattSedg like this.
  11. MattSedg

when i was looking for somewhere to stay last year I was on google maps satellite view looking at car parks :tearsofjoy:

AudiNutta, Leevr and Tom.H like this.
  12. Avatar

13. oli356

oli356 Well-Known Member Team Sepang Audi S3 S tronic

Yeah, I was at a travelodge earlier in the week on the M6, the car park was very quiet so nobody next to me... But that bloody tree I parked under!

Caused me trouble with **** all over the car!

If all ASN members parked in a row anyway your be fine ;)

14. AudiNutta

I’m thinking more of thefts :lmfao:

All Premier Inn & Travel Lodged within a 15 mile radius will be packed with Audi’s, a sweet shop for your average scum.

oli356 likes this.
  15. Leevr

Leevr Well-Known Member Audi S3 Porsche Viper Green

Thanks for putting that thought in my mind!

AudiNutta likes this.
  16. lucaslfc

lucaslfc Active Member TFSI Owners Group Team Sepang Audi S3 quattro Coupe Manual

looks good! could be worth a little 3hour drive down there :)

Leevr likes this.
  17. DJAlix

DJAlix VAG Car Coding Site Sponsor Team Ibis VAG Can Professional VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro ODIS (Offboard Diagnostic System)

Will be there, either as a trader or on the ASN stand, together with all my coding tools :)

Sandra and jungle650 like this.
  18. oli356

oli356 Well-Known Member Team Sepang Audi S3 S tronic

Haha, I know, couldn't resist though ;)

AudiNutta likes this.
  19. Daveotto

Daveotto Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Floret Silver Audi S3 S3 Saloon

There were a couple of drones there last year, they might get a bit more safety minded if a few are flying around, suggest as Sandra says, and email Calvin

I will probably go to defend my top 10 title and will probably travel up the night before so I can get on stand early and help with setting up, we were there by around 8am last year

Sandra likes this.
  20. Tom.H

Did anybody get a confirmation email once they'd bought their tickets? I had the email from PayPal confirming payment but that's it.

21. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

I will put you down for stand duty Dave. @AudiSpy (Tom) @MikeSel^ (mike) @JG51 AUD (John) @Macdoon (Mac) be on duty as always. Thanks guys lol. That’s your orders from the boss (me) lol. X

22. JG51 AUD

JG51 AUD Well-Known Member Team Glacier TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Supercharged Audi S5 Black Edition quattro

As ordered by "she who must be obeyed" we'll be there @Sandra :salute::salute::salute: it's in the :rulez: :yes:
    JG

Macdoon, Tom.H and Sandra like this.
  23. Sandra

Drones can be used if you have insurance. :)

24. Sandra

Photo shoot permission granted for you and @Macdoon and of course Burgers on adam, lol. :) x

Macdoon and JG51 AUD like this.
  25. JG51 AUD

JG51 AUD Well-Known Member Team Glacier TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Supercharged Audi S5 Black Edition quattro

@Macdoon & I getting Burgers should also be written into the rules, or made a sticky on future AITP threads. :whistle2:

JG

Macdoon likes this.
  26. Sandra

I will write it next year for you and Mac. :) x

Macdoon likes this.
  27. JG51 AUD

Nice one @Sandra, I keep you to that, a burger sticky :haha:

JG

Sandra likes this.
  28. Sandra

I always deliver on my side of the agreement. You and our Mac are special. Plus I look forward to the antics of you both and the photo shoot hehe. :) x

JG51 AUD likes this.
  29. JG51 AUD

Awe, thanks @Sandra, not as special as you though, we won't let you down with the photo's as usual. As for our antics, I don't know what you mean :whistle2: :whistle2: :whistle2:

JG

Sandra likes this.
  30. AudiNutta

Brilliant, saves me a trip to London :)

Will you be at any other shows? I’m looking to get the Mag Ride recalibration done if this can be done on the day? Any way I can book a slot with you in advance?

Also want to discuss the ability to activate lane assist? Only because I have High-Beam Assist, am I wrong in saying the lane assist uses the same camera? Sure I read that somewhere and it’s just a stalk change?

Sandra likes this.
  31. AudiNutta

At least now you know... sorry.

Leevr likes this.
  32. Tom.H

Think @Sandra should make the long journey down :grinning:

AudiNutta, Sandra and JG51 AUD like this.
  33. Avatar

34. Sandra

Yes I probably will :) x

35. JG51 AUD

@Sandra, an invitation you can't refuse?
    You can join @Steff s3 & myself in the Scottish convoy. :racer:

JG

Sandra and Tom.H like this.
  36. DJAlix

DJAlix VAG Car Coding Site Sponsor Team Ibis VAG Can Professional VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro ODIS (Offboard Diagnostic System)

Yup, can do the works on the day at AiTP, or one of the other shows I am attending. Better to take this offline so as to not take the thread off-topic. Fire me over a pm.

Sandra likes this.
  37. AudiNutta

Will get one over to you now :)

38. Macdoon

Macdoon Well-Known Member Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Audi A5 Black Edition quattro S-line owners group

Get it in there lol

Sandra likes this.
  39. Macdoon

Macdoon Well-Known Member Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Audi A5 Black Edition quattro S-line owners group

Don't forget the Camp site capers :whistle2:

Steff s3, Sandra and JG51 AUD like this.
  40. Steff s3

Steff s3 Well-Known Member Team Nardo Audi RS3

Alright chaps....Camp site capers.....I no nothing :scared2:

Macdoon, Sandra and JG51 AUD like this.
  41. Steff s3

Steff s3 Well-Known Member Team Nardo Audi RS3

Looking forward to it, fantastic time last year with the new lads I meet,campsite antics was class.
    Look forward to seeing you guys, you no who you are :whistle2:

Macdoon, Sandra and JG51 AUD like this.
  42. JG51 AUD

Nor do I, must be talking about someone else. :whistle2:

JG

Macdoon and Sandra like this.