Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Calvin

NEW FOR 2018

At Audis in the Park, we listen!

We listen and take on board any feedback the show gets, be it good or bad, to make sure the next event is even better than the last.

In 2017, to allow the show to grow, the team at Audis in the Park moved the show. What we didn’t anticipate was the sheer volume of growth. This increased volume created us a problem at the gate getting the increased number of vehicles on to the field as quickly as possible. This obviously gave us some bad press. Now we would be absolutely insane not to act on this for Aitp10 so we are introducing a few new ideas for 2018.

More Pay Gates, a new ticket system, Fast Track entry and Zones on the event field.
For 2018, we have separated Ticket sales in to 3 main categories.

1) Club Tickets - This is for those of you who will be attending the event IN an Audi and will be displaying your car on a club stand.

2) Non Club Ticket - These will be for all of you wishing to display your Audi on the event field but will not be on a club stand.

3) Non Audi Ticket - Last but not least, these tickets are for you that want to attend the event but will not be in an Audi.

We have a dedicated Non Audi parking area just for you guys!

Having these three separate ticket types will allow us to gauge just how much space on the field each section will need and speed up

the way we get you all on the field. Click here for Tickets

Calvin 1

We have also launched a new “Fast Track” system that will allow you early entry on to the show field and therefore avoid the queues.

“Fast Track” is ONLY available with an advanced ticket and you will only be allowed in to the grounds earlier by having a specific “Fast Track” pass.

We will be releasing more details of how the “Fast Track” system will work nearer the day, but for now, rest assured we did listen and have acted on the feedback we received from Aitp9

Calvin 2

Separating the event field in to "Zones" will allow us to get you all on to the event field quicker and therefore free up access at the pay gates.

You will be allocated a zone based on how much space you require, (zones will be allocated when tickets are sent out)

With separated club and non club ticket sales, we will also be able to see which "zone" is best for which club. This will also allow us to use the space on the field more efficiently by putting the bigger clubs in different zones and not

bunching everyone together. This will allow the clubs more space to put on an even greater display.

Calvin 3

At previous Aitp events, the venue we used already had toilet blocks on site, so therefore it was something we never had to consider.

Moving to the new venue opened up a whole new world of problems we needed to address. One being the amount of toilets required.

Hands up! We got it wrong!!!

We ordered 10 toilets and 2 disabled access toilets and thought this would of been enough. Guess we just didn't take in to account the amount of growth the show would of created, once again, we would be insane not to act upon this and ensure sufficient toilets are provided at Aitp10.

So guys n girls get your tickets organised on the link below and get fast tracked on the day of the show. Click On the drop down menu and select audi-sport.net. Its that simple so GO GO GO.
http://www.audisinthepark.com/shop/categories/Tickets

Reactions: rasA4, jungle650, MattSedg and 2 others
@JG51 AUD @Macdoon hey John and Mac you on putting up the tent duties as per usual?:) x

Reactions: MikeSel^, AudiNutta, RS5 JON and 1 other person
Yes, no doubt we will be @Sandra.

Looks like it's part of our aitp routine now, :beercheers: :hamburger: :beercheers: & tent :yes:

Got to say though, we aren't the only ones who help with this, thank god!

JG
Yes I have few others signed up already for tent duties John. :) x

Reactions: RS5 JON
Wanted

Reactions: Weeb, jungle650 and KrisKrk
I know there was a bit of a wait last show but it was still worth it at the end and am looking forward to this years show

Reactions: Sandra
Am I fantasising with my young teen ideas here or can we get ‘team’ stickers for our cars for AITP?

Just lil window ones ‘audi-sport.net’

Tickets per car or person?

Reactions: S3JACKSON, MattSedg and AliiiB
Just purchased my ticket. Some changes in my life happening but do my best to attend.

Happy to help with tent or in general (as much as I can with my bad back), if needed @Sandra.
Seen posts above of a regular crew and maybe I could be useful?

Reactions: MattSedg
what time will people be turning up to help with tent etc?
last year I got a hotel room sat night but this year im just gonna set off real early for a 3hr 30min drive there, will be happy to help :icon thumright:

Reactions: AudiNutta and KrisKrk
last year I got a hotel room sat night but this year im just gonna set off real early for a 3hr 30min drive there, will be happy to help :icon thumright:

Haha makes me almost feel bad about it being 54mins away from me :whistle2:

Reactions: MattSedg

We're usually there to put up the tent about 8.30 - 9am, depending on alcohol consumed the night before of course. :beercheers:

JG

Reactions: Macdoon, MattSedg and KrisKrk
We're usually there to put up the tent about 8.30 - 9am, depending on alcohol consumed the night before of course. :beercheers:

JG

I’ve got about 2 hours drive so will aim to be there before 9am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: RS5 JON and MattSedg
@Sandra Is there a criteria for getting a car on the club stand? Please forgive me if the answer in right in front of my face.

All booked and a couple of club stickers for the car windows inbound. See you all on the 12th.

Reactions: MattSedg and RS5 JON
@Leevr yes you can be on the club stand. Did you add your name on the attendee list

Just checking sorry
I’ve just purchased one advanced ticket to be on Asn stand
Presumably I need to buy all tickets in advance for passengers?

Prices go up slightly if you don't purchase early :)

I will be on site nice and early to get things sorted out too.

Travelling from Yorkshire the night before if anyone wants to meet up before hand.

Reactions: RS5 JON and Sandra
Just purchased my ticket. Some changes in my life happening but do my best to attend.

Happy to help with tent or in general (as much as I can with my bad back), if needed @Sandra.
Seen posts above of a regular crew and maybe I could be useful?
Kris, yes if you wish to help with tent duties that would be awesome. You just do the light stuff with your back though. :) x

Anyone going from Scotland?

Hopefully have the car all sorted before going down.

P.S don’t want to be the only foreigner lol

Reactions: Ian66
Yes I am considering going. But feel I might be out my depth when it comes to the car lol.

My knowledge isn’t all that good when I comes to mechanical engineering as I’m electronic/electrical engineer.

Thanks for the reply jg

Yes I am considering going. But feel I might be out my depth when it comes to the car lol.

My knowledge isn’t all that good when I comes to mechanical engineering as I’m electronic/electrical engineer.

Thanks for the reply jg

Mike, it doesn't matter if your car is a show car or a scrapper, this is a show for all Audi's old and new. There is no car snobbery, just a bunch of Audi enthusiasts that want to appreciate each others cars, it's a great day and an opportunity to gain some knowledge about your car from others.

Oh, forgot to mention the free burgers, and beers at the campsite after the show, :hamburger: :beermug::beermug::beermug::beermug::beermug:

drop me a pm if your interested in convoying down with myself and @Steff s3. I would suggest you look at accommodation quickly though, we're booked into New Farm Lodge Campsite, Bulwick. saturday & sunday.

JG

Reactions: AudiNutta
You’ve you’ve sold me with free burgers lol

Okay no problem than you much appreciated.

I’ll get the accommodation booked up and ticket purchased.

Just need to take days off work.

I’ll put my name in the atendee list when I’ve got tickets, accommodation sorted

Thanks

Mike

You’ve you’ve sold me with free burgers lol

Okay no problem than you much appreciated.

I’ll get the accommodation booked up and ticket purchased.

Just need to take days off work.

I’ll put my name in the atendee list when I’ve got tickets, accommodation sorted

Thanks

Mike

Sounds great, let me know when your sorted and we can make arrangements from there. :thumbs up:

We will be travelling down Saturday morning, and coming back up on the Monday.

JG

Is everyone staying in the same campsite.

Going to need to buy a tent now lol

No, myself, @Steff s3 @Macdoon are staying there, we have been meeting up for a few years to attend, there are some others who also use this campsite as a base aswell.

Your more than welcome to join us.

ps. I have a spare tent you can borrow, if that helps.
JG

Reactions: MikeStrachan
No, myself, @Steff s3 @Macdoon are staying there, we have been meeting up for a few years to attend, there are some others who also use this campsite as a base aswell.

Your more than welcome to join us.

ps. I have a spare tent you can borrow, if that helps.
JG
Thanks that would be much appreciated with the tent