AITP 11TH AUGUST 2013 CONVOY THREAD.

I've just checked, I think I'm going to be better off meeting everyone at Toddington rather than Cobham, as if I drive to Cobham from Clapham ill be driving further south to then go back up North towards M1, although I have to say last Sunday driving through central London was a nightmare :0 done a giant zig zag to get from north of the river back down south as everything was closed lol. Hopefully it will be straight forward this Sunday plus i will be setting off early to be at Toddington for 9 or just before :D

Please copy and paste the list and add your name and vehicle below if you'd like to come along in convoy-

I'll PM my mobile number to those who are on the list a little closer to the day.

Cobham Services (M25 8am departure)

1. Kwistof (Chris) - S3 8L
2. jimojameso - S3 8P
3. Uberfiz - A4 2006
4. audi-a6 - A6 bi-turbo

Toddington Services (M1 9am departure)

1. Graham89 - A3 8P
2. Clawdi - A3 8P

Please copy and paste the list and add your name and vehicle below if you'd like to come along in convoy-

I'll PM my mobile number to those who are on the list a little closer to the day.

2. jimojameso - S3 8P
3. Uberfiz - A4 2006
4. audi-a6 - A6 bi-turbo

1. Graham89 - A3 8P 07814-489684
2. Clawdi - A3 8P

I've added my mobile number in case of any issues in times etc. I will see you all at Toddington Services around 8:45-9AM.

Emails have been sent to those on the list and includes my mobile number in case of any issues on the day.

Looking forward to this and it's not even the weekend yet :D

I'll post this link on FB VAG Talk to get a bit more interest as well.....the more the merrier I say :arco:

Chris

Yep see you on the Sunday people...

Just a little note.....

Meet up in the service area part and NOT the petrol stations.

So park up pretty much as soon as you enter the parking areas and not right down by the main doors to the place - as parking will be little to non and could be hard to spot each other :)

Reactions: jimojameso

2. jimojameso - S3 8P
3. Uberfiz - A4 2006
4. audi-a6 - A6 bi-turbo

1. Graham89 - A3 8P
2. Clawdi - A3 8P
3. Adam - mk2 TT

2. jimojameso - S3 8P
3. Uberfiz - A4 2006
4. audi-a6 - A6 bi-turbo

1. Graham89 - A3 8P
2. Clawdi - A3 8P
3. Adam - mk2 TT
4. Gav- A3 8P

Cheers for coming along for the convoy people and I hope you all enjoyed the day.

Was nice to drive up with other ASN members and looked very cool in my rear mirror :)

Think my passenger took a few rolling shots Ill try and post up here. I only got the one at toddington which isn't great tbh! LoL

Great to meet some other local members as well.....I'm blaming the R8 that started up the little sprint up the M1 as well! Haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 211
would like to see some rolling shots, I know some one came up the side of me with their camera, i didnt realise as i bombed it up the m1 until my mate in the car told me lol if that was caught on video id love to see it :)

would like to see some rolling shots, I know some one came up the side of me with their camera, i didnt realise as i bombed it up the m1 until my mate in the car told me lol if that was caught on video id love to see it :)

Think that was my passenger taking photos in the blue a3. Ill try and get the photos off him if its you

The convoy was certainly good healthy fun! Nice to meet everyone.

The convoy was certainly good healthy fun! Nice to meet everyone.

Healthy??????? i used half a ****** tank of fuel and put my car into limp mode, not healthy at all..... but vey very fun, especially trying to give the r8 a go and keeping up with the rs4's :) well, almost

I've got a few nice snaps of the convoy the mrs took on her iPhone, I am on the process of uploading but I've just been working and have to get them sent to my phone/computer. The drive up was definitely fun even though I was pretty much at the end of the convoy trying to keep up lol

I've got a few nice snaps of the convoy the mrs took on her iPhone, I am on the process of uploading but I've just been working and have to get them sent to my phone/computer. The drive up was definitely fun even though I was pretty much at the end of the convoy trying to keep up lol

look on the bright side, it did not cost you as much on fuel as it did every one up front... :keule:

look on the bright side, it did not cost you as much on fuel as it did every one up front... :keule:

That is very true! Lol but I now need a new flywheel & clutch to be changed as it was already on the way out, I'm getting some hefty prices though. Going to have to wait until I'm back from holiday :( just can't stand the noise it's making :(

View attachment 19782

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376952323238221

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376952333738129

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376952349821518

Couldn't forget about this classic.. Amazing machine..

That's all the photos I have I think lol, I don't think it's amazing quality as it were taken through the iPhone but some good shots there

Yeah some good shots there :)

I'm still waiting on my mate to sort her photos out tbh :-\