Aircon again

Toonsoldier91

It's my birthday
Reaction score
Aircon has gone off again so I must have a small leak. Garage has quoted 110 to regas etc and put some sealer in as it only sounds like a tiny leak as its took months to leak to the point you can’t turn it on

my question is. Will the sealer be alright ? Will it damage anything else ?

im only going to have the car another year max so dont want to spend god knows how much on a new condenser or something

I would 1st ask them to find the leak & assess from there, should be fairly simple with dye as long as its in the bay.

Reactions: Toonsoldier91
Got my leak fixed 2 years ago. It’s not that expensive as they are well trained at finding them quickly . Go to independent place who does it. Think mine was £80 including regass. Very reasonable.

Got my leak fixed 2 years ago. It’s not that expensive as they are well trained at finding them quickly . Go to independent place who does it. Think mine was £80 including regass. Very reasonable.

jesus mines 130 just for the gas it’s the new stuff. I’m hoping it’s just a seal or something

Cheaper in the north of Ireland. This was a Indy place so not the stealers.

im I’m northern England and this is from a Indy garage too. Got a lad coming today doing it for 110 but I’m not sure I want the risk the sealant incase it blocks anything else up and causes more hassle then its worth