Airbag recall

Pork

Reaction score
Has anyone had the side curtain airbag recall done yet?
Mine has been in three times before they committed to do the work this time, got a call from the sm earlier to say it wouldn’t be ready to collect as they wouldn’t have time to finish it today - he said the headliner and trim was all still out and it was a major job. What concerns me is wether it will ever be squeak/rattle free after that amount of disassembly inside?

MY17 I think, it’s birthday was last week, think mine came a week or two after yours cuke.
Just me then I guess?

It’s campaign number 69P2

Last edited:
MY17 I think, it’s birthday was last week, think mine came a week or two after yours cuke.
Just me then I guess?

Not had a notification of this either, ours was ordered Jan 2016 and arrived early May 2016, will be going in for a service in next month or so - will ask about campaign no when booking in.

Just me then I guess?

Nope, only had a service done on the 23/10 and nothing was mentioned and there's nought in myAudi...

Looking at the paperwork today it would appear to be the seatbelt pretentioner rather than side curtain airbag - I was only going on what the sm told me when I booked it in.
Anyhow, gave it a good look over and you can’t tell anything has been removed so I’m happy.
Sadly they chose to leave the centre dash speaker which is still buzzing like, well a buzzer. :-/