Airbag light after removing oem seats

Hi Michael,
By coincidence I've been looking at this myself today.
My seat airbags have been disabled through VCDS as above - adaption for channels 3 & 4 set to 1.
I don't have a MIL or any other warnings apart from when scanning the airbag module (15) and this just says that the 2 airbags are disabled.
I'm looking to get a couple of resistors like you've found above, and installing them and re-enabling my airbags through VCDS. This will get rid of the messages when I scan the airbag module (hopefully)..
Hope this helps...
Oh - I've got an 07 RS4 not S3 but should be similar...

Thanks
Mike
Hi Mike,
Sorry for asking you a question after this long time since the thread started. You mentioned you have a 07 RS 4 and installed the Pole Position in the car, I'd like to know how did you set up the seat belt from the factory seat to the Recaro?

Hi Mike,
Sorry for asking you a question after this long time since the thread started. You mentioned you have a 07 RS 4 and installed the Pole Position in the car, I'd like to know how did you set up the seat belt from the factory seat to the Recaro?
Hi Jack,
I have the standard RS4 seats in my car - it was one of the other posters that had installed Pole Positions.

ta
Mike

Hi Jack,
I have the standard RS4 seats in my car - it was one of the other posters that had installed Pole Positions.

ta
Mike
Sorry Mike,
I have another question: I have the 07 RS 4 too, and I'd like to know how to set up the resistor with the orgianal side air bag connector which located under the seat.

Sorry Mike,
I have another question: I have the 07 RS 4 too, and I'd like to know how to set up the resistor with the orgianal side air bag connector which located under the seat.
Hi Jack,

See post #40 - I got the correct connectors from Audi, part number 8D0971974.
And put the resistors in them with shrink wrap around the top to secure them.

Mike

Reactions: jackcheung
Hi Jack,

See post #40 - I got the correct connectors from Audi, part number 8D0971974.
And put the resistors in them with shrink wrap around the top to secure them.

Mike

Hi Mike,
Thank you very much! You made my day!! I was looking for the part and part number for couple days, and I couldn't find anything.
I've ordered the part and hopefully it will solve my problem. I may ask you more questions when I get the part.
Thanks again!