AIRBAG intermittent light on/off problem

lennoxlewis

Reaction score
Hi all!

As i understand it this problem can come from under the seat or from steering wheel.

Can i determine precisely where it comes from before getting my hands dirty disassembling it?

thanks

I would've thought VCDS could tell you this but not 100% sure. It is however more likely to be from the seat loom, this can be disturbed whilst hoovering etc....unless you've had your steering wheel off??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pins need pushing together so continuity is as original, you can use an ice pick thin end to do this with pins in situ, so no need to remove usually.

Pins need pushing together so continuity is as original, you can use an ice pick thin end to do this with pins in situ, so no need to remove usually.

thanks guys for the answers.

@NHN What do you mean by "no need to remove"? I can do it by sliding my hand under the seat without having the need of actually removing the seat?

Hi am wondering if anyone can help me out a got my self a Audi A3 s line sportback 2007 after when a bought the car a notice that the air bag light is on, on the dash and next to the stereo so a looked in the glove box and airbags where off, so a decited to turn them on and the ligh next to the stereo went away but the one on dash is still there can anyone help me out or can it be reseted some how, will really aprreciate any help. Thanks