Air suspension

Meb89

Reaction score
just got a 52 Allroad. Just wondering if this is how the air suspension works.
When the cars running the car remains at the level it's been set at. When you turn ignition of and leave the car, you hear a air noise from the suspension. When the cars then left it would lower after and then re set height when you start the car.

There's no warning lights or anything so just checking i'm not being paranoid as I've read that these cars do have general air suspension issues, or if I have it set at level 2 for example, Should it remain at that level indefinelely until I re set to a different level? It's not one side or corner, it is the whole lot so is this what it does

Cheers

hey-

I'm in a similar situation actually- although my warning light just came on!

I was wondering how it works though...

(the garage will sort the warning light- apparently it's had two sensors replaced already)

just got a 52 Allroad. Just wondering if this is how the air suspension works.
When the cars running the car remains at the level it's been set at. When you turn ignition of and leave the car, you hear a air noise from the suspension. When the cars then left it would lower after and then re set height when you start the car.

There's no warning lights or anything so just checking i'm not being paranoid as I've read that these cars do have general air suspension issues, or if I have it set at level 2 for example, Should it remain at that level indefinelely until I re set to a different level? It's not one side or corner, it is the whole lot so is this what it does

Cheers
Mine stays at what ever level i leave it at.

I'll have to try that!

(never had the warning-light again)

what do you guys pull out on the mpg??