Air Ride

jaceyq

Reaction score
6154b2b9.jpg

I want these but expensive. Fair play to ya! Looking good! Love the colour and how clean cut it looks. Good job!!

Yip Thats lil lil toy there.. Still got lil bits to finish up but where is the early edition kept and address and date . Thanks

that is stunning, love the colour aswell, top work!

need air ride in my life, but cant justify the expense if im honnest :(

Last edited:
Thanks guys . Try to keep it simple as much but toMy liking with a lil twist to it .. Still got bits and pieces to add but not much . Otherwise 2 much spoils the look ... But my advice toAnyone u have had there cars lower , best option air ride if u can afford it .. Thanks again ..

When I saw thread title at first thoughts along the lines of air guitar sprang to mind and wasn't sure what picture were going to pop up.
But this is much better - looks cool.

Yip Thats lil lil toy there.. Still got lil bits to finish up but where is the early edition kept and address and date . Thanks

post code is NN5 5AX its at The Saints, Franklins Gardens, Northampton, im entering mine into the show n shine so if your there will message you so i can see you air in the flesh

Hi,

Do you have any more info on this please......is there parking for non show cars,as it's just up the M1from me,

Cheers,

Hi,

Do you have any more info on this please......is there parking for non show cars,as it's just up the M1from me,

Cheers,

can only get hold of a description:

Edition38's next show is on the 22nd of April. The Saints, Franklins Gardens. NN5 5AX. Gates open at 9AM

Description
The guys and girls range from ‘scene’ names on the dub show circuit, to the type of enthusiast who live and breathe volkswagen. All of the crew find common ground in that they love dubs, and they love putting the effort in to run a show for the scene, just as much as they love working on their own respective dubs.

Edition 38 was established by a group of dubbers who wanted to run a show that the... UK watercooled dub scene could be proud of. The members today hold to that ethos - its all about the show. Every time that the show finishes, and showgoers all head home - the crew get stuck into unpacking the show, and clearing up the showground.

Its all part of running a great event, and its something each member is proud to be a part of.

We’ve had some serious high moments over the years, through atmosphere, through the people who come to the show and really help make it what it is, and ultimately - what it is all about… the cars.

2009 saw a first for Edition38. We are, generally speaking, an exclusively watercooled event, but we love to see custom work on anything VAG… as a result, our car of the show was an aircooled Brasilia, built and brought to the show by Type 2 Detectives.

This, to put a fine point on it, is a show run by dubbers, for dubbers.

how do you get on this event, wouldnt mind mine on the ground :)