Air intake/induction kit?!

john71482

Reaction score
I've heard that 5 cylinder induction noise is ace but there aren't many air intake upgrades out there that I can see...

Arma speed sounds great there's the 034 motorsport one too but arma sounds the bits and all the carbon is nice expensive tho

Question is how much air oem airbox can feed in hp? Revo panelfilter seems like a good choice. I haven't bought anything yet because all inductuon kits are ridicoulos expensive and it seems not worth the money.

Lots fine even with 500 is what I hear it's mostly for noise and some carbon or if your really going all out on turbo.

Arma one seems to get good feedback but it aint cheap. Some very nice carbon fibre bits though.

I saw this REVO development part at the recent Autosport Show in Birmingham, it fits into the standard airbox but has an increased diameter to flow more air. The guy on the REVO standard claimed that if produces a small amount of power and torque too. He said that they plan to have available around March/April. Estimated cost was around £375 as a kit but that could change when made officially available to buy.

IMG 2614

It's not needed on the RS3 guys. The air flow is fantastic already, even tuned stage 2. There is no need for a bigger intake. It will gain you next to nothing.

That's why you don't see any air intake kits for sale for the RS3!