Air freshener

James.Asbri

Vorsprung Durch Technik
Reaction score
Hi all,

My car is now losing it's 'new car' smell and I'm not sure what to replace it with? Is there anything out there worth investing it that I've been missing out on?

Got a soft spot for coconut (a little gay I know), anything out there?

Thanks in advance!

James

I use california scents, wont really restore the new smell bt they smell amazing and last!

Not really after the new car smell again, want something tropical and fresh. That might be the answer so thanks

Your in luck then bro!

Iv only ever used Coronado cherry and golden states delight, Give the cherry ago its really nice

Your in luck then bro!

Iv only ever used Coronado cherry and golden states delight, Give the cherry ago its really nice
how long do they last roughly as i might be looking into buying some of these soon , and more importantly how much are they

Bro buy some of my air fresheners if you want, only a £1 each, they are Rhubarb & Strawberry, they smell GREAT. If you want some PM me.

32015b91.jpg

Bro buy some of my air fresheners if you want, only a £1 each, they are Rhubarb & Strawberry, they smell GREAT. If you want some PM me.

32015b91.jpg
A little late now Nath, I've ordered some but I'll be sure to come to you once I'm out.

Surprised you haven't advertised them in here?!

how long do they last roughly as i might be looking into buying some of these soon , and more importantly how much are they

they last quite long fran, a tin can go strong for a month at least then after it tones down and can be alright for around another month.

the two i mentioned are quite good and last a long time, i bought 4 off ebay for like 8 quid delivered so around 2 each but they do last a fair bit thats for sure.

they last quite long fran, a tin can go strong for a month at least then after it tones down and can be alright for around another month.

the two i mentioned are quite good and last a long time, i bought 4 off ebay for like 8 quid delivered so around 2 each but they do last a fair bit thats for sure.
That's the exact deal I took advantage of!

the california scents off ebay are ok but unfourtanately they dont seem to last very long as apposed to my local motor store or halfrauds.... but they are hell of a lot cheaper... and sit nice in the b7 pocket under the armrest :p autoglym used to do an air freshner which u spray into the vehicle and it settles in the seats and upholstry called "hyper fresh co**** cocktail" the smell is rather erotic and to die for!:) lasts a long time too!

the downside is this prodict is being discontinued and being replaced with hyper fresh... cotton linen.. which is ok if you want the car to smell like grandmas perfume... if you can get the co**** cocktail get it and cherish it!

regards chris

Same guys noticed the ebay california scents are not as strong!!

something fishy going on there as i bought the 4 for £8 but they are no way as strong as the ones i buy from my local texaco petrol station which are alot stronger and last longer

I put them under the seat and when they stop smelling I turn the blocks,it starts the fragrance again

blast-bubblegum-air-freshener-1656-p.jpg

this is what i use did used to use the magic tree's but they only lasted about a week so bought this its kinda strong at first but after a couple of mins it ok and lasts about 2weeks per spray and ive used 6 sprays upto now and can still not empty

ok receved my air freshners off n8 thanks to him for that and i recomend them to everybody they smell amazing and they are cheap as chips too pm n8 for more info

This is the best air freshener I've ever had:

img2011030800106.jpg

I even got stopped by a van load of police and they kept telling me how nice it was.....lol

Unfortunately i have no idea where it come from so if anyone knows then please let me know ;)

just get 4 cans of cali scents for ten quid at audi in the park and they will last you all year.

Westside!!!! lol

The one air fresher I have always used and helps keep that new car smell is "Magic Tree Black Ice". Smells awesome, I always buy two and put them on the rear roof handles in the back...

Available to purchase from your local halfrauds

yeah they smell nice i agree but nothing on the ones i bought from n8 they have to be one of he best smelling air freshners ive had for a while

Im a great fan of the Vanilla Magic Tree, however, I have been converted to california scents, the cherry one is amazing, in fact a guy from work a lift home the one day, then the next day he told everyone in the office how nice my car smelt and ended up a gathering round my car at lunchtime, as they all wanted to smell it!!!

Sad but true....easy things please us hey!! ;)

Reactions: Sandra and FranA3
Im a great fan of the Vanilla Magic Tree, however, I have been converted to california scents, the cherry one is amazing, in fact a guy from work a lift home the one day, then the next day he told everyone in the office how nice my car smelt and ended up a gathering round my car at lunchtime, as they all wanted to smell it!!!

Sad but true....easy things please us hey!! ;)
nowt wrong wit ha nice smelling car mate i always have a nice smelling car i hate nasty smells in cars

Reactions: Sandra