Air conditioner and heating problem

Hick

Reaction score
When on auto, the AC blows warm air from only one of the vents facing the driver (the left one, to be specific). When on manual mode, I am getting warm air from both vents. Is this normal? I hope not, because I want to leave the AC on auto.

Mine also does this. (Well, it only blows from the right-hand vent. My car is right-hand drive. I assume yours is left-hand drive?)

Exactly, mine is left-hand drive. But it's curious you say this (1) because I've had another person tell me that he is, in fact, getting air from both driver vents (on auto) and (2) because I can't really imagine what function this "feature" could serve.

I *do not* like being cold. I have the two "Lamborghini Urus" vents pointing at my hands. When it's cold outside and once the screen has demisted, I manually set the airflow to those vents. I get hot air on both hands. But when I set it to auto, I only get hot air on the side nearest the window (right side in my case). It's very annoying.

Same here. What I do is to set the thing on auto for a couple of minutes, then I switch to manual. Shouldn't be this hard, though.

I *do not* like being cold. I have the two "Lamborghini Urus" vents pointing at my hands. When it's cold outside and once the screen has demisted, I manually set the airflow to those vents. I get hot air on both hands. But when I set it to auto, I only get hot air on the side nearest the window (right side in my case). It's very annoying.
I do exactly the same and yes the air comes out in the same way