Air con problem

Bulldog

Reaction score
I got my A4 in early October & soon after I got it I noticed the air con wasn't blowing very cold so thought don't worry about it I'll get it re gassed on the next service. So had the car serviced today got the air con re gassed & tried it on the way home & it's still not blowing very cold so called the dealers when I got home told it's still not cold now I've got to book it back in now. My question is does anybody know what it could be its got a full Audi 12 month warranty but don't want to be hit with a bill at the end thanks.

Could be either compressor or condensoor or leaky pipe.

When the dealer services the car did you specifically ask for a re-gas or ask them to sort the A/C? If they re-gassed the systme they should have cleared it, checked for leaks and re-gassed.

If you have warranty then they should sort it without costs surely?

I told them it wasn't blowing cold air so asked for a re-gas which they say they've done but they never checked it before giving me the car back which I do find a bit strange so it's got to go back I'm hoping warranty covers it.

Sounds like they did nothing to it. What does invoice or workshop repair sheet day?

It says air con service & they told me it was £79 but I told them it states on there website it's on offer at £59 so they probably never bothered I did think the car never smelt any different when I got in it.