Ahh noo!! my baby!

HenriEST

Reaction score
Ok, i haven't been here for ages, its mainly because i crashed my car:(( Really annoyed because someone pulled out right in front of me on the main road so i tried to avoid but still hit the front of other car and ended up in a bush!! hit a stone wall as well! so my cars a right off !! 9500 quids worth of damage :O insurance was a pain in the ***! i got money for the car but nothing compared to what i spent on it and what it was worth to me! :( I had a brand new C class Mercedes for a few weeks that was pretty cool, but not the same as my car.

the accident happened about 4 weeks ago, i couldnt talk about it until now lol

Here some crappy pics of it, i took off my k&n filter and one out of my 4 wheels which wasn't smashed! mannn!!

OgAAAOFrWyGYuwduoEAVnhKY0KcKSW615cel90DsNvyTlUo2tpXUaYhNgRNDjgsO_85rqMyVL0y2xKg_NptvI8Rko2sAm1T1ULd0l_YQqY3c3oxDHTeVpdnUPpTH.jpg

I ripped my 4 rings off the grill, its on my table atm lol

OgAAAMTlfTsAiBF2tBe-IpzVzuU_d5Vd3GjCmWYm3dPlcYkRdMI0weyk-ueC3o4V9e7sGUFwdJgOjKLiPwJoEKsoJrAAm1T1UM_7_7zXJVJCqfusFQrIFM4yLD3m.jpg

OgAAAOWFLQzWJql9S5FWtjnyaay1wByWiq71-43_an3reWrKknvZ1SW5mh74q09Gyt2CZgpQk1ZECEks2QhNcJ8OC1cAm1T1UIQ5Y_Hf8yqy2Z9vqsPG2v1J-Btf.jpg

OgAAAC0DR9z4ps0icb6F67TKpNgK2D5Qh5Jlpj6pm2OgkwvM-_C0XZyJJF81i-aN8USJGbIb1lCruk1Mo03V-zjPULkAm1T1UBfvIhVm4JuM60-DuoOPZXIUxywW.jpg

Heres some of it before!

OgAAAGUggtPy61agSUMNMgtmfmBDZ6COr91V3WuR3WKhA7P5fp1rSvg0T0Tg-hjRIe26Kw_FTaCP_DiHqwy6UUcxSvsAm1T1UBlLH-6iAsSnQLOU4rgtXqPW8XVa.jpg

OgAAAL_xnPeB81Y7C1zJU3VMIy30UlvM4of1I5u2ewbsin-mjIiPMfaNVJdN0hHiiguev0LJ9IHVimZNe3QhER7kSLMAm1T1UPeJdZzBY89uO9qdC2FUZdDwN7HW.jpg

OgAAAEgquLZgP7hnGfOi7J1H_Zl5WeoK6TtmV5Q1PCmtf8MnoLNW9K8XL-Ln4i6mxiPkNCvwFb4KIrocIVgrRQkeq4kAm1T1UPi1CZCuZAqQMnmN81dqP_m2hsfc.jpg

RIP. babe!!

But, now im ina dilemma of buying a new car,:S its either a 2005/06/07 2.0 tdi Sline , which i really like the look of but i have heard that they have problems with oil pumps which is putting me off a lot!!

Or a b6 1.9 tdi sport, i like them but they are too much like my old car, and they seem to go for quite alot of money for what they are.

any help on the b7's appreciated!!

:( cheers

Mate I'm gutted for you, I remember the thread on here when you did the mods, and the car was looking very good.

I don't know much about the 2.0 TDi's, I'm pretty sure the weak oil pump issue was down to an plastic gear breaking or something and I 'think' it only affected 2005 cars - there's a sticky in the the B7 section. I've been in a 2.0 TDi 170 with a bluefin on it, and it went very well, as well if not better than my remapped 2.5. It was certainly revvier.

That look's Nasty. I would stick with the B6's by far the best.

I am really gutted:( i couldn't speak about it for a while! i almost ordered coilovers and wheel spacers that week as well :O well i got all my service parts still in a box in my room!!! new plugs oil filter etc. Yeah i thought it was only on the 2005's so 2006 should be fine then? but i know what my next wheels are :p im really liking the Rotiforms! lot of A3 boys have them

cheers

I'm really sorry for you, bud. I know how I'd feel if that happened to mine.

Cheers!

Now im looking at the new shape a6 slines, either 2.0tdi or 2.7 tdi? 2005/2006. anyone know anything about them here?

Cheers

I don't know much ... the 2005 2.0TDi's had a problem with a weak oil pump drive which was problematic. I think there's a sticky in the B7 section about that.

The 2.7 replaced the 2.5 for emission reasons I think, but was only 170bhp iirc? Quickly replaced by the higher power 2.0TDi. Thats about it, sorry.

holy ****! thats bad, what a PITA...but we wont go there will we!ha

Sorry to be a bit of a dumbass, but arnt the A6 and A4 engines different?

Heart breaking to look at mate. Feel for you I really do!