...ahh man, it gets worse...

that has got to be the worst effort i have ever seen. in all my years of judging cars at shows, that is awfull. i'm glad it has loads of audi's ring stickers to remind me what it is meant to be.

yuk

What has that Chavy **** done to that car ????????

435843-5.jpg

I like this picture the most.

What do you guys know - that is art on wheels sorry I meant fart!!!!

It looks like it crashed into Halfords window and everything stuck on it!

Haha, I see that car almost everyday. Up close it looks like it still has primer on it with the grey flip paint.

Just shows you dont it, you dont need a hot ride to pull the Gyyyaaaalll!!:laugh:

:moa:Just needs some S8 rims to finish it off.,.....:moa:

AUDI A4 CUSTOMISED MODIFIED SHOW CAR ONE OFF! (1998)

Yeh - one off is about right!!! He seems to have got the comma in the price wrong. I am sure it should say £24.95 !!!!!

I'd buy it for £24.95 and push it off a cliff

Loving the Audi rings all over it !!!!

Hell he's even interested in a possible p/x !!!! I might just get rid of the cabriolet ;)

that poor audi, who is going to pay anything for it?

Look its some chavy asian driving it, £2495, what a joke. and its not even a turbo or v6, just the under powered 1.8

See? Thats what happens when asians OR neds start "customising" cars (remember the pug 106 advert???).....they should all be banned from owning any german metal.
(they can have mercs I suppose cos they look naff anyway except for the SLK)

Daaaaamn, that car is one ugly biatch!

See? Thats what happens when asians OR neds start "customising" cars (remember the pug 106 advert???).....they should all be banned from owning any german metal.
(they can have mercs I suppose cos they look naff anyway except for the SLK)

Daaaaamn, that car is one ugly biatch!

It dont matter if you asian,black,white, everyone mods their cars, just some do it OTT as apposed to others.

I'll have it if it comes with the two blonde chicks in piccie 5.

if not he can stick it where the sun doesn't shine

Great to know that we have some xenophobic racists in our midst (not), perhaps those who can't understand the significance of tolerance and acceptability within society shouldn't be allowed to own German metal evilscotsman......

Hey I wasnt bein racist about Asians, the chinese are crap at it as well (LOL) :whistle2: