AGU Fuel cut / loosing boost? missfiring?

marrick92

Reaction score
I have upgraded my k03 turbo to a k03s and now i have a slight boost problem... Most of the time the car is fine, but when i floor it the car bogs down, judders and feels like it is dumping the boost or something similar. It tends to happen between 4-5k rpm, never happened before i had the k03s fitted and i have no idea what it is.. If it helps its a 150bhp AGU with all the supporting mods for a stage 2 remap, just doesnt have the map yet (FMIC, 007p etc)

Im just wanting to get this sorted before a reeeeemap :D
Thanks all

Just to bring a close to this thread for anyone who may have this problem in the future.. It was fixed by winding down the actuator by 3 full turns of the bolt. It ends up it came from the factory with the actuator set to overboost...

Just to bring a close to this thread for anyone who may have this problem in the future.. It was fixed by winding down the actuator by 3 full turns of the bolt. It ends up it came from the factory with the actuator set to overboost...

Was that a guesstimation or did you actually use a pressure tester to test the crack pressure?

If a bike foot pump counts as a pressure tester then yes, if it doesnt count then no :)