Agu engine

Jonesymk2

Reaction score
Worst case scenario if my engine is on its way out would the agu engine be a good engine to drop into my s3,if so if I get an engine would it be just as simple as swapping everything from my apy engine onto the agu engine then put it all back in or would I need to do a few other things aswell

if it's just the engine and head then yes it'll drop in just fine. You'll need to use everything from yours, turbo, manifold, lines, MAF, injectors etc etc, but the AGU block and head will drop straight in, and everyone knows that the AGU is better than a ****ty S3 engine anyway :)

Higher compression, and a large port head, and generally cheaper.

Win, win, win.

Ive got to try and get the sump off my engine today quickly to check the oil pickup see if it's blocked,if not I think I will need another engine as it's showing low oil pressure for some reason,I read on the sit that the agu engine had the bigger port head and slightly higher compression so just wanted to make sure that I would be able to use it if I swapped everything over from my engine onto the agu engine,I will keep an eye on eBay then cheers