AG Ultra Deep Shine, decent results .

Klickflip

Quattro 4 life
Reaction score
I posted a wee while back about UDS . Today I got a full day to clean and polish and much happier with the results. Pretty good reflections and a huge difference from last time. I do feel it's quite hard to work with and prob using way too much . But to get a decent coverage I feel you have too. So will see if it gives out the white dust/residue in next few days or after it rains.

I've a couple of questions if anyone can help - should I wax over this . I think I'm going to have to use UDS every 3 or 4 weeks to keep it looking good as it washed out with the rain pretty quick.
Is this ok ? as it's not a pure polish , more of a hybrid product .
Also any good wash n wax products for a quicker weekly clean and shine ?

It's either continue and use up the bottle or invest in some Black hole etc.

I know it does have white residue , and it's filling my stone chips and pot marks and making them more pronounced on the bumper and bonnet . I realise a Pro detail would help but have to hold off until funds allow .

Attachments

• IMG_1497.JPG
    IMG_1497.JPG
    588.4 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_1499.JPG
    IMG_1499.JPG
    525.1 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_1527.JPG
    IMG_1527.JPG
    512.6 KB · Views: 294
  • IMG_0333.JPG
    IMG_0333.JPG
    582 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_1473.JPG
    IMG_1473.JPG
    559.8 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_1474.JPG
    IMG_1474.JPG
    382.1 KB · Views: 285
Reactions: V6_Man
Add a good sealant will help to protect ure effort for a longer period of time. I use a ph neutral autobrite shampoo to help aid longevity of products I use. I would get into the habit of using a quick detailer to top up and aid longevity. I personally am not a huge auto glym fan but results look good. Realistically I do an in depth clean I.e. 1 day plus twice per year ... early spring, late autumn, inbetween my car gets maintenance washes (snow foam, wash and rinse with a spritz of quick detailer) every week and only top up wax on a purely ad hoc basis I.e wheb the beading of water starts to lose formation and water drops increase in size.

I have added a pic of my audi this was 4 months post paint correction in the depths of a cold february, inbetween paint correction and this pic she only received a weekly maintenance wash, in this pic I also added simoniz quick detailer
61dc730ac3779e81af98010cd19697bd.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Klickflip
Add a good sealant will help to protect ure effort for a longer period of time. I use a ph neutral autobrite shampoo to help aid longevity of products I use. I would get into the habit of using a quick detailer to top up and aid longevity. I personally am not a huge auto glym fan but results look good. Realistically I do an in depth clean I.e. 1 day plus twice per year ... early spring, late autumn, inbetween my car gets maintenance washes (snow foam, wash and rinse with a spritz of quick detailer) every week and only top up wax on a purely ad hoc basis I.e wheb the beading of water starts to lose formation and water drops increase in size.

I have added a pic of my audi this was 4 months post paint correction in the depths of a cold february, inbetween paint correction and this pic she only received a weekly maintenance wash, in this pic I also added simoniz quick detailer
61dc730ac3779e81af98010cd19697bd.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk
Thanks Chrissy, think I'll be buying some `poorboys dark car kit or `Chemichal guys blacklight which looked super easy to apply compared to the elbow grease needed for UDS. And maybe a wax over Blacklight then the V7 , and top ups with v7 after.