Afternoon All...

dm2583

Reaction score
Hi all...

New member here, thought I'd drop a quick message to say hello!

Placed an order last weekend for the following car for the Mrs:

Glacier white A3 1.4T COD Sportback S-Line with
Comfort pack
Interior lighting pack
B&O
Heated folding mirrors
Perf Alcantara/Leather
Sat Nav
Heated Front Seats

Was a choice between the 1 series, A Class and the A3. A3 won hands down in our eyes, the Mrs fell in love straight away with the quality and finish of the interior so that was that! (I'm a BMW man but i was seriously impressed with the Audi interiors)

Dealer has told us our provisional build week is 46 (10th November) with delivery a month later, not sure I can contain my excitement that long!

One question for you guys, is it possible to do a factory collection with Audi? Anybody done one before? Experiences?

Reactions: jimladallen
Welcome :)

You can do a tour of the factory at Ingolstadt in Germany but I don't think that Audi allow factory collection (not for UK customers anyway).

I know Mercedes and Porsche offer this service but I'd rather collect a car from the local dealer - less risk, less hassle and less paperwork.

Thanks!

All the Mrs wanted was a white car with AC so all the options are my doing, I'm like a kid in a sweet shop when it comes to car showrooms!

I've asked my sales guy (probably the best car salesman i've had the privilege of dealing with btw) if they do factory collections but I take the point about it being a bit of a hassle, may just collect at the dealer.

Hi there, nice spec, but if it's only for the wife you can save a whole bunch of money on those options!

Just a joke, honest. I think both you and your wife are going to be delighted its a nice car with a great spec, You may even be tempted to become an "Audi Man" .

Hi all...

New member here, thought I'd drop a quick message to say hello!

Placed an order last weekend for the following car for the Mrs:

Glacier white A3 1.4T COD Sportback S-Line with
Comfort pack
Interior lighting pack
B&O
Heated folding mirrors
Perf Alcantara/Leather
Sat Nav
Heated Front Seats

Was a choice between the 1 series, A Class and the A3. A3 won hands down in our eyes, the Mrs fell in love straight away with the quality and finish of the interior so that was that! (I'm a BMW man but i was seriously impressed with the Audi interiors)

Dealer has told us our provisional build week is 46 (10th November) with delivery a month later, not sure I can contain my excitement that long!

One question for you guys, is it possible to do a factory collection with Audi? Anybody done one before? Experiences?

Welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice spec. Enjoy the forum:) x