Aftermarket wheels.

Just to throw another option into the mix, how bout OZ leggera's ? Similar style to the Ispiri and Motecs mentioned. Not sure on weight mind you. View attachment 209244
(not my car)

Think they are around 10kgs a corner FYI are one of the lighter options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Naylor92
Really liking the idea of matt bronze Motec's on my mythos black hatchback

I agree but don't want to pull the trigger without having seen it .

Know gloss black looks good on mythos but not actually seen matt bronze on anything but Nardo

Any pics of wheels yet?
I’ve had them both a week tomorrow but couldn’t get in anywhere decent until this Saturday! So I’ll get some posted up at the weekend. Can’t wait to get them on with the springs at the same time.

Hi mate, i’d be interested in the rotors. Just bought a catalunya red rs3

Reactions: cyberazy
I’ve had them both a week tomorrow but couldn’t get in anywhere decent until this Saturday! So I’ll get some posted up at the weekend. Can’t wait to get them on with the springs at the same time.
Where’s the pics bud :whistle2:

I have just purchased some Bola CSR gloss black for my A6! Will post some pics when I have them fitted!

REVO RV019 now being superseded by the new RF019, same design but flow formed so even lighter and stronger!

I’ll be ordering these in Matt bronze as soon as they’re available : )

Reactions: Dan_DJT, Naylor92 and Matt Adamson
Rev0 fan boi ;)
Lol, I’m a sucker for consistency, that’s my OCD!!

Seriously though they are such a nice looking wheel and reasonably priced, would consider others but these are the winners so far from what else I’ve seen....plus will go great with the REVO inter cooler and intake eventually to :welcoming: :icon thumright:

Hi, this is my RS3 with O.Z Dakar 20 inch, hope you like it.
XaiGKFK.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: dp_motley, Luiggi, Naylor92 and 4 others
I am considering ATS racelight vs. OZ Ultraleggera HLT.
Black on a red car.
Does any one has experience with the ATS wheels? I am leaning towards ATS as I like the more aggressive design.
Upload 2020 10 5 19 33 29

Upload 2020 10 5 19 33 41

Reactions: Naylor92 and Riko0073
Agreed. There is also the OZ Leggera, but they only come in shiny black
View attachment 210324
Yes! They’re the best OZ wheels I believe you can get for the RS3. I wanted some but the price is a lot more than what I was willing to stretch too! I also don’t really like gloss black, hence why I went for the Motec Ultralights in Matt black.

Yes! They’re the best OZ wheels I believe you can get for the RS3. I wanted some but the price is a lot more than what I was willing to stretch too! I also don’t really like gloss black, hence why I went for the Motec Ultralights in Matt black.

Which dimensions did you get and ET? I also like Motec but could not find a set that will fit the RS3.

Seems lot of 19x8.5 for the RS3 are recommending ET45 on online sites. I wonder if that is a safe offset for both hatch and saloon? Offsets seem to be all over the board, from ET53 on the stock hatch wheels, to some saying ET 35 is ideal. We could actually use a thread that clarifies what works if there is anyone who's gone to to the effort of fitting aftermarket wheels to FL cars.

As much as I know, the standard OS on FL cars (hatchbacks) is 49. With this in mind, I think OS 35 is way too much, the wheels will stick out of the arches.

ET49 must be the non-staggered hatchback backspacing? Is that a 8" or 8.5" wheel though?

The staggered ones are ET53 front (with 8.5" wide) and ET49 Rear (8" wide)

What are saloon staggered ones?

@seventeenapg is running ET35s on his, and seem to fit (thread: https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threa...ca-alternative-by-chance.420443/#post-3614581)

Would be nice to make a table of the backspacing for each for quick reference.

Yes, non-staggered setup, hatchback 8" width ET49 all wheels.

I originally ordered car with non staggered. Currently I have 19 x 8.5 with ET 35 back and front. I am in process of changing them because even at 8.5 and ET 35 they don't sit out enough for me.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk