Aftermarket stereo fitting

Eeef

Lord of War
Reaction score
Guys, anyone changed the headunit on a new A3 3dr? Looking at the shape of the concert II I think I need some of these

k845.jpg

Am I right?

If I'm not entirely mistaken, I believe that's a pic of the facia adaptor for the older 8L model. The adaptor for the 8P should be in one piece, that's atleast how mine looks like (sorry, don't have a pic right now).

fella go into audi.. they do one that fits perfect.. is the same colour and is under £4....

probably the only part that is cheap in an audi dealer..

I used the items in your picture to fit an aftermarket stereo to my girlfriends A3, but it's only a 51 plate. You might need a wiring adaptor too? I had a nightmare sorting the right one-it's got the Bose system-and there are two different leads to chose from-one that uses the standard wiring plugs, or an alternative if you are fitting a head unit with pre outs. Not many of the accessory shops stock them because of the cost (between £40-£60 ) depending where you buy them. Unicar were about the dearest!! Regards. Paul

as stated above the product ID for audi is there.. and its under £4 and you know you are getting the right product...

The911SC - £5.50 + p&p??

that guys making a nice earner from people who are tooooo lazy to visit their audi dealer..