Aftermarket Double Din

travturbo

Reaction score
Hi all I've got a Audi A3 Tdi 2008 sportback and currently have a Audi concert head unit and want to upgrade to a Pioneer Double Din I've bought, My car doesn't have Bose speakers or steering wheel controls, I know I need to order a stereo surround but does anyone know what wiring adapter I need and where to get one from?

Cheers

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Hi all I've got a Audi A3 Tdi 2008 sportback and currently have a Audi concert head unit and want to upgrade to a Pioneer Double Din I've bought, My car doesn't have Bose speakers or steering wheel controls, I know I need to order a stereo surround but does anyone know what wiring adapter I need and where to get one from?

Cheers

Halfords best bet bit expensive. It should come with correct lead go to halfords tell them what you've ordered they can check it's got right lead if not purchase one.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Cheers

I had a similar issue with my navara.

https://connects2.com/

these guys were really helpful. i ended up calling them as i had so many questions but the website seemed ok.

hope it helps

Reactions: travturbo
You need an autoleads pc9-401 loom adaptor.

Amazon cheapest price. Don’t get from Halfords, almost double.

Autoleads PC9-401 Car Audio Active Adaptor Lead - Audi Amazon product