Aftermarket bumper yey or nay?

unless your 18 no!-0 everyone will know your trying to make it look like an 8p go euro man, smooth and body coloured and low.

neve ever fit aftermarket bumpers

ALWAYS OEM bumpers. Never seen an aftermarket kit that looks any good on VAG's.

Lord knows im one for "personal taste" just look at the state of my car but not even i would put that on my car, its your choice and your car but imo it looks awful

I think in the pic it looks good. I love the front grill. If it could be done well then I don't know why not?

I'd love to see the outcome

Been offered an S3 body kit for cheep so considering putting that on don't wanna look like an S3 rep though.... I suppose aslong as I don't throw S3 badges on I should be ok

Please do not ruin the front end of your car with this atrocious plastic monstrosity.

It will look like you were chasing a bus... the bus stopped, you didn't.

Nay.
Keep in mind that the wings on an S3 are wider... So if you go S3 body kit it may look a bit 'Odd'

awfull. im not a fan of aftermarket kits but there are plenty of aftermarket bumpers out there that dont look to bad and still quite subtle. theres a couple images of an 8l with an 8p bumber like your looking at on google. if your gonna change it maybe go for something like this, just my opinion tho.

People forget the car is over ten years old so the styling will be the same,sorry to state the obvious,the best mod to an A3 is the RS4 vents in the side imho

Do it
will look the dogs

here you go.

Uploadfromtaptalk1379257328288

Think I'll avoid it as mentioned above lol

Go for the clean look and concentrate on getting more power

Think I'll avoid it as mentioned above lol

Go for the clean look and concentrate on getting more power

Definitely the way to go buddy. Wheels and lowerage totally change the look of a car. Alot better than silly bumpers and what not :)