After an AMK S3 downpipe...

alijames

HI All,

Anyone got a downpipe for an AMK S3 lying around collecting dust I could strike a deal for?

Mine is corroded and the heatshield is buzzing away at low revs.

Cheers,

alijames

Got an offer of an APY one. Will this fit an AMK?

Also, if I were to find someone with one from a BAM, would that fit?

Cheers,

S3 Paul

Regional Rep
ive got my 2001 amk downpipe somewhere...

Pat

ill have one early next

S3SYD

i have a bam one for sale on ebay!!
£50 plus p&p or collected from west london/slough areas!!!

alijames

Great excuse for a 3" downpipe ;)

Noooooo! Last thing I want is to start on the modding. A 3" downpipe would lead to a decat which would lead to a Miltek, then onto sorting induction and before I know it, I'll be throwing as much money at it as Welly, Andrew and Tufty!! :noway::sadlike::think:

Cheers,

Welly

335D Driver :-)
Noooooo! Last thing I want is to start on the modding. A 3" downpipe would lead to a decat which would lead to a Miltek, then onto sorting induction and before I know it, I'll be throwing as much money at it as Welly, Andrew and Tufty!! :noway::sadlike::think:

:whistle2:

alijames

alijames

You realise that smiley even matches your car: Yellow in the middle with the headlights peering out and black top and bottom!

Cheers,

Welly

You realise that smiley even matches your car: Yellow in the middle with the headlights peering out and black top and bottom!

Cheers,

:thumbsup:

No, I hadn't realised.... from now on it's my new favourite smiley.... lol.

Welly

I also have a Standard S3 downpipe and a pair of cats. Just a brief stroll down the A40 if your interested...

rob_sri

If in doubt, flat out
i will be developing 3inch downpipes and full hand made, mandrel bent systems for much cheaper than milltek very shortly.. watch this space