Aero Wipers on

griswold

Reaction score
Was going to find some passat arms but found these on ebay for £40 with 2 sets of blades
from inside the car they sit nice and low

25052010018Small.jpg

25052010020Small.jpg

yep i have the same makes a world of difference looking from inside to out

looking very nice

have you got a link to the one you bought of ebay?

I've used some of the cheaper ones off Ebay for a good while now.
Not had to replace any so far in well over a year.
Just fitted a set to my A4.
well worth the tenner they cost.

Yes i had the retrofit myself but they sit quite high though but still look good.
Glad i got these now they were an impulse buy

Nice find, absolute bargain, i miss them from my old car. In fact so many little bits i miss, but hey !!

One day !

How is the A4 going now mate? It looked nice last time i saw her @ CUK

lol impulse buys can be great can't they.
My A4 was an imulse buy.. not so sure it was one of my greater ones yet though.

How is the A4 going now mate? It looked nice last time i saw her @ CUK

Cars going great! been tempted a few times to get a new car but dont want to get rid of it its too good.

Few jobs to get done want front bumper sprayed(chips)
Get new discs and pads on all round next weekend

Happy Audi driver

I found some in the scrappy today. 02 Passat. They were free. Thats what daysacks are for. Going on at the weekend....RESULT!!!!!!!!

I bought some Aero wipers and arms from a B5.5 Passat for £15 delivered. Bargain I thought. Turned out to be retrofit ones though. :(

Looks good. Can't wait to do it on mine. :)

Try Cost-Co.
Goodyear make.
Looks just like the ones in your picture.
Cost-Co sell them for about £6 ish.
Got mine from Milton Keynes, they still have lots left.

Yeah all good Giles! I checked out those links you were kind enough to post and the first one was sold, but the second one was looking good! he wanted £25 all in for the both the arms. However the same day I was at the scrappy again and they took delivery of a 02 Passat that morning. I was the first in like a vulture. Its the kind of place (the good old fashioned ones!) where you can just walk around all day (the place is mahusive) with your own tools taking what you want from wherever. There not ***** about the smaller bits. I hate the modern yards where you cant even go in the yard, you have to wait in reception whilst one of their monkeys takes the bits off. It completely ruins the fun!