Aerial

Den13

Reaction score
Looking for an stumpy aerial for the a3 but has to be functional not just for looks anybody help?

How stumpy do you want to go?
I used my original one. Just cut the tip off. Then cut out the middle whip part and bonded the tip back to the remnant of the base. Still works fine and looks a lot better.

Was thinking maybe 5-6inches long looking for a sort of rubber type aerial-preferably a screw on prity much to keep it simple and easy

Sound, will give it ago as the thing with boobies that like to moan is giving me stick for spending penny's on her car:noway: suppose trying for a mortgage and all that so she's got a point but as you all know once you start you can't stop

Well she kinda has a point, eBay is bad tho. I am going to paint chrome surround on the front grill black and perhaps the rings aswell to match the colour of my calipers when I paint then so decided in case I don't like it I best buy a full new grill???? Not REALY a great idea but a brand new grill for £17 when you don't REALY need it is plausible kinda:asskicking:

Use an aerial off the new polo, it screws in directly, is cheap and looks much better IMO than the standard beesting jobby.

Any from a Polo 6r (latest shape), like this:

4233870.jpg

Citroen/Pug antenna part number 6561N3

Straight fit, have one on my S3

M019N00908001_S.jpg

Looks like a right clean 205, had a 8valve turbo one engine from a Citroen xm with a lot of work done. Shame the shell was a state and no interior more a road legal track car, shame because it got re-shelled into that from a grey d plate shell that was prity clean and still had 1.6 badges on p, surprised a few people lol wouldn't mind another 205 tho