Advise please

Reaction score
Hi all,
As you mite of heard me going on about my a3 2.0 tdi 2004 lossing coolant. Its been lossing it now for about 7 months i just been topping it up keeping close eye on it car been running fine (Apart from starting when hot) Ive just havnt had the money to get it fixed being over 1000 pound for new head + labor.
Anyways ive been working in france all last week and my a3 stood still, Went to start it yesterday all lights come on fine but nothing happend when turned the key. Opened the bonet looked at battery at the eye it was green. tryed again on 3rd try it just started like there was no problem.
Ive had battery tested by quickfit about 2 months ago they said it was fine. so im thinking its coolant leaking in to the head stopping it from turning over read it on a forum on here.
So getting to the point im thinking of use this http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/...uctId_275417_langId_-1_categoryId_165750#dtab

Ive been try to save looking to trade it in for 2.0 tdi 170 sline if can find one in my price range.

Oh and i got Seat to plug it in on there computer for any fault codes, For hot staring problem. None come up. :notme:

When was in France we using company audi a4 went to take key out of the ignition and it crack. Looks like there a weak point where the metal as to little V cut out each side. Hope that pic works

Thanks
Dan