Advise / Help please Audi TT 3.2

Beej

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

My Girlfriend is selling her 2004 3.2 Black convertible TT, it's got a few minor blemishes from an 11 year old car, a recent scratch on the passenger door and the 2 front arches have some very minor rust bubbles as well as around the side skirts where they join the arches. Also the engine light has recently come back on, it was miss firing so we took it to the garage - turns out one of the coils was wet, so replaced the coil pack with a brand new one, plugged it all back in and we're good to go as the light went off.

She was driving to work last week and the light comes back on! No lapse in performance or anything, I've driven the car, engines quiet, no loud ticking noises, drives straight, gears go in smoothly (auto box). Really unsure what the problem might be. Anyway her plans are to take it back to the garage and get the EML light sorted before she's sells it.

Anyway I was just wondering what kind of price you think is right for the car? It's on 68,000, 7 previous owners, FSH with a recent service less than 1000 miles ago and she's had it for 4 years now, started life with her as being a bit of a fun weekend car and didn't get driven much as she worked from home and now that she's taken a job in Chester, the commute from Manchester is to far and she wants a more economical car, hence the sale. Interior is in good condition and the car gets a wash / polish from me when I'm feeling nice. MOT is until October. She's generally taken great care of the car and given it whatever its needed over the time that she's owned it, including changing the brake system at the end of 2013 that cost her over £1000. It's currently up for £5750, although she's just realised that she can't sell it yet because she needs to change the number plate over as she wants to keep her private plate for the next car. I'll upload some close up shots of the scratch on the passenger door and the rust bubbles later. Cheers

35mlb9l.jpg

cp1yb.jpg

a0qx.jpg

2i8ymhx.jpg

1zzqg4p.jpg