Advice on head unit?!?! looking to order this weekend thoughts? :)

supanova

A3 2.0 TDI SE
Reaction score
Coleraine, Coleraine, United Kingdom, United Kingd
For that kind of money you might as well get an RNS-E unit?

Another £50 you get a pretty much new RNSE unit and then get the girlfriend to give you a different kind Of head lol

also whats your rs4 grill like mind emailing couple pics: hardynagra1991@hotmail.co.uk
also price

cheers

Ah sorry mate, I havnt been on this in a while and need to take that down as i sold the grille a while back. does the RNS-E have sat nav big screen blue tooth? basically im lookin to use it for blue tooth i.e play music and answer calls plus need it for sat nav aswell as the new job has me driving everywhere and anywhere. :)

It doesn't have bluetooth built in but can obviously be retro-fitted too, either OEM or Fiscon? Might as well get AUX installed too so you can connect your iPod as the bluetooth method isn't the best way. Aux is probably the cheapest way if you can't go as far as the iPod connectivity in your glove box or AMI.

My car has an AUX built into near the arm rest.( the little space between seats) Im not a fan of the AUX as the cable gets in the way and I have to change tracks via the phone and isnt the best method. what about the sat nav? does it have this?

Correct me if i'm wrong but i'm not sure you'd be able to change tracks via the headunit with any type of bluetooth connection?

Yes, Sat-nav is built in.

That's the one - NHN here can probably supply and fit for you too as I would be a bit wary of buying one off eBay.

Have to buy modules to add to the rnse such and cd changer can be fitted bluetooth, also i think TV tuner can be fitted and if you want more from it things like playstation etc, if i was to spend £400 i would 100% go for rnse

+1 with the RNSE.
Fantastic looking unit with a high class screen.
Plus u get 2x 32gb sdhc memory card slots.
No need for aux use again :)
That unit on eBay, the screen looks like a cheap android tablet lol.
Stick with OEM, save up and get it bud :)

Reactions: TDI140
that link i sent for the RNSE unit at £440.00 was for a second hand one. how much are they new?

Off audi probably about a grand + lol.
Pm NHN he supplies them much cheaper than Audi I'm sure :)

Thoasands from a dealer but NHN will do one for a much much better price. I'm sure he'll get back to you soon if you've PM'd him :)