Advice on buying an A6 Avant

Car now in the UK. Handover now scheduled with dealer on the 29/12/16

Collected the new car today. Absolute beauty, only drove 90 miles back from Crawley Audi but what a superb comfortable car. Loving the 3.0 TDI!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    820.2 KB · Views: 222
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    820.2 KB · Views: 210
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    520.8 KB · Views: 219
Reactions: Jakes2514 and Peter Metcalf
Congrats!

It's an absolute beauty. I love my daytona grey but I'm still not sure I made the right decision over black. All that really tipped it for me was that my last car was black so I wanted something different. Which black paint is it?

Feel free to post more pics and opinions!

Thanks. Will let you know how it goes but first impressions having driven 100 miles or so are that it was well worth the wait!! The colour is Moonlight Blue which is superb though looks black in some lights.... Apparently the blue really comes out on a sunny day.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    618.2 KB · Views: 260
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    685.8 KB · Views: 220
Reactions: Jakes2514
Well that makes me look a bit foolish! Whatever the colour it looks lovely, enjoy the car.

Reactions: A6MAH
Great looking car, we NEED a picture with some sunlight on it so we can see the blue pop :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: A6MAH
Well that makes me look a bit foolish! Whatever the colour it looks lovely, enjoy the car.
Not at all!! When I got home yesterday, my wife and kids all said to me "we thought you were getting a blue car, not a black one!!"
It's a very dark blue colour which looks black in some lights.
Thanks though and I'll do my best

Great looking car, we NEED a picture with some sunlight on it so we can see the blue pop :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. I'll take some more photos as soon as we get some sunshine....☀️☀️
I've got the car booked in for a new car detail with "Miracle Detail" in early February so will post some more photos once that's been done.

Reactions: Alex jb