Advice/General Consensus Please - Spacers

I'mRonBurgundy?

Lets make that kitten purr...
Reaction score
Evening all

Read various threads on here recently and H&R hub-centric seems to be the way to go but what size?

I've got standard s-line suspension and wheels with no plans to change either.

Also should front and back be the same size/width or should I go wider at the back?

Ta
Ron

10mm front and 15mm rear seems to be a nice set up

as I cant be ***** to remove the screw / modify the rear wheel liner and as I tend to travel on lots of bumpy roads then I went for 10 mm all round

Richard

I stuck with 10mm alround for the same reasons, basically I knew there would be no rubbing.
Having seen jonnyc's car I can safely say that the 15mm on the back does look better!

Has anyone run 15mm rear spacers with a 35mm drop on standard wheels?

How much are 4 10mm h&r spacers then?

Hubcentric ones you are looking at around £60 a pair, the cheapest place to get them is US ebay.

They look good he also does 10mm ones.

What about 10mm on front and 12mm on rear has anybody made that work without rubbing?

anyone got any before and after pics.

pre spacers - post spacers?

My 3.2 sport 54 plate.

Fitted Eibach pro kit springs, which is 20-25 lower than my original sport springs.

18" S3 wheels.

H&R spacers 10mm front and 15mm rear spacers (kit from TT Shop has everything you need in one).

Before - there's a slight shadow so it's not as clear as I'd hoped.

After - It's as low as I wanted to go and no rubbing issues even on bumpy roads

Thanks for the pics mechanic.

Anyone know how much lower the standard s-line suspension is compared to the sport? Just trying to gauge where mechanics sits in comparison.

if like mechanic said he has the eibach springs on it should only really now be s-line ride height. its what have on my sport and can notice a drop but i'd only say to s-line height.

Cool - Thanks guys.

That's definately made my mind up. Just waiting on RobinA3's group buy price now.

Sport is 15mm lower than standard
S line is 25mm
S3 is 35mm

So the eibach springs take it to between S line ans S3 and once settled are closer to S3 height.

K-dash did you do maths at school??