Advice for white...

S3 Rav

Reaction score
Good morning all. I have previously only had black cars and use the black fire products which are great.

I have however now purchased a second car which is a white 2011 a3 s line and wondering what polishes / sealants / waxes people tend to use on their white cars.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Rav.

@S3 Rav - I'm a big fan of sealents on white. They defo give a sharper finish IMO
Waxes on white tend to give a softer warmer finish, but I think white's need a sharper finish

My current car is a solid white which I use Gyeon Cure on
https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/categories/the-trading-post.148/

Re5yzmUl.jpg

However in the past I have used neat Sonax BSD on whites with great results

I've had four white cars, solid & metallic, in the last 10 years & sealents have always worked for me

Get it wrapped in "A Colour".....lol a machine polish will have the best effect on your white paint ....end of

Reactions: 8YARWY
Good morning all. I have previously only had black cars and use the black fire products which are great.

I have however now purchased a second car which is a white 2011 a3 s line and wondering what polishes / sealants / waxes people tend to use on their white cars.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Rav.

Fusso 99 here.

5d2b2dc45ec655e9706eeeb5348ec8d4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you all for your comments guys..much appreciated. Lots of new products these days. Need to get my head around them all.

Depending on how far you want to go and spend, I have recently found that the Turtle Wax Hydrophobic Sealant Wax is pretty good on White. The added bonus is that its cheap, really easy to apply to the car in a few minutes, and generally lasts until the next wash.